cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting No Love..lol

tag
GETTNBETTER78

Re: Getting No Love..lol

Called B of A for reconsideration for my Alaska Airline Visa, and the guy asked me about 5 questions and immediately approved it for $5k!  Didn't bother asking him why it was originally denied.  They pulled Experian.  B of A usually pulls TU or Equifax, but I guess you just never know.  Pretty happy about it.

Message 11 of 14
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

like everyone has mentioned, your medical collections is what's causing the disparity...try the GW letters to see if you can get them deleted...otherwise, i would stick to apping for cards that pull TU exclusively as you have a nice score Smiley Happy gl Smiley Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 12 of 14
GETTNBETTER78

I believe my paid medical collections are whats causing the score differences, but thankfully B of A looked past them. It may be because they are paid, but as I stated they pulled my EX which shows those paid collections and I was still able to get a $5000 limit on reconsideration.  Maybe the credit analyst was just in the XMAS spirit!  Thanks for all the advice.

Message 13 of 14
alvon123
Super Contributor

@GETTNBETTER78 wrote:

Called B of A for reconsideration for my Alaska Airline Visa, and the guy asked me about 5 questions and immediately approved it for $5k!  Didn't bother asking him why it was originally denied.  They pulled Experian.  B of A usually pulls TU or Equifax, but I guess you just never know.  Pretty happy about it.

congrats

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.