Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting some dental work done..Care Credit Cared - EDITED

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting some dental work done..Care Credit Cared - EDITED

Getting about 3k of dental work done. Applied for Care credit.....asked for 4k and got 4k....stats are in my signature....Smiley Happy

Called this morning and was bumped to 6K to help with utilization...Thanks for the input on that AJC...Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Getting some dental work done..Care Credit Cared

Congrats! on the timely and very useful new synchrony approval.

Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks CreditMagic7....I feel like I am becoming more credit  responsible with this app....only asking for what I needed...lol....Smiley Happy....we shall see how it goes though...Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats DoinitSmiley Happy Great title. Just keep in mind that with your 4k, with 3k on it utilization will be high until you pay it off so you may want to ask for a little more credit limit, so long as its sp of course. But if your ok with 4k, thats fine tooSmiley Happy. Hope the dental works comes out okSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats DoinitSmiley Happy Great title. Just keep in mind that with your 4k, with 3k on it utilization will be high until you pay it off so you may want to ask for a little more credit limit, so long as its sp of course. But if your ok with 4k, thats fine tooSmiley Happy. Hope the dental works comes out okSmiley Happy

Thanks buddy...you are absolutely correct about utilization...I will keep that in mind...maybe I will try for increase upon activation. My goal was to make sure I could get the work done so I didn't want to get denied which is why I didn't shoot for the stars....thanks again AJC.....Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval. 

Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval. 

Thanks cgardencredit1!!

Message 7 of 21
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approval. I recently applied with them as well as I plan to have some work done soon. I asked for $10k and received $8600, I'll take it because I only needed about $5000.

Score: F8 EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/17) Current Score: F8 EQ 701, EX 714, TU 689 (12/18)

Goal Score: 700+ across all 3--Gardening until May 2019
USAA Amex-USAA Rate Advantage VS- Amex Gold- Amex Delta Blue- Macys- NYC CC- Victoria's Secret- Cap 1 QS- NFCU CR- Care Credit- Firestone- Sams Club CC- Best Buy Visa- Paypal 2% MC

Total CL $96,300
Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Thanks buddy...you are absolutely correct about utilization...I will keep that in mind...maybe I will try for increase upon activation. My goal was to make sure I could get the work done so I didn't want to get denied which is why I didn't shoot for the stars....thanks again AJC.....Smiley Happy

When I apped for Care Credit--asked for 6k..got 3k, IMMEDIATELY called in for CLI, NO DICE....once card arrived, called robo lady..asked for 6k..got 6k....

Message 9 of 21
peghede
Valued Contributor

what happens when u go pay u dentist for dental work and you find out Synchrony R.I.P and lexus nexus froze u account.you tell u dentist to pull the teeth out cuz u no longer have care credit or use u navy card to pay for it and win.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.