Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ginormous disco cli

tag
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Re: Ginormous disco cli

@Andypanda wrote:

After getting a $1,900 Cli from disco last month I decided to try again this month. I got a whopping $100 cli. At least it’s better than nothing.

LOL.. congrats though. DISCOVER is still a lot better to give something for CLI without hard pulls, unlike CHASE. I got my second discover card for 7500 less than a year ago, and after two 500 dollars CLIs its now 8500. CHASE didn’t give me anything in last 6 years !!

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 11 of 18
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

It's better than nothing at all Smiley Happy Congrats!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 12 of 18
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

I got a small one and after a while, I got one for 1500. At least it's a softpull.
Message 13 of 18
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Ouch.. and i thought the SJS special was bad (300$), or the AJC special (500$).. now with have an AndyPanda Special (100$).. from good ole Miss Disco...... I think thats the smallest CLI Iv seen from her.... 

Something is better than zero/nothing.. but yeah.. I could see how that would feel like an insult...

Better luck next time...

-J

Message 14 of 18
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
If it makes you feel any better, that’s $2k more in CLIs than I’ve gotten... Smiley Happy

@ImTheDevil  What card do you have, for how long, sl?  Yes! I'm nosey but hey....I have a measly 500 and looking to the day Smiley Sad

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 15 of 18
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the massive CLI! Smiley Very Happy

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Laurachrissy, I have the Disco IT cash card. SL is $2800 and I opened the card in August of 2018. I’m not really surprised at having no CLI yet as I only started rebuilding in early 2018, and am currently above ideal utilization. I’m thinking this summer is when I should have a much better chance at it based on my profile. Of course Disco is as predictable as a bipolar 5 year old on amphetamines so anything could happen, but in the perspective of the factors I can control to boost my chances, I should be positioned much better for a CLI in a few months.
Message 17 of 18
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

@Andypanda wrote:

After getting a $1,900 Cli from disco last month I decided to try again this month. I got a whopping $100 cli. At least it’s better than nothing.

At least that rounded off your CL, 

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.