cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go Navy! Approved For Third Card Today - More Rewards!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Go Navy! Approved For Third Card Today - More Rewards!

@mandm56

I may pull the trigger this month for their ongoing 12 months BT 0% promo. Your post has encouraged me to try NFCU. Thanks for the data points! Smiley Happy 

Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the 3rd card.. That's so rare to get.. How did you do it?  How long you been a member?  How long have you had the other 2?  Your score.

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice SL with those scores. Congrats!

Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP! Navy rocks! That card also has a nice balance transfer offer til the end of Feb.
Message 14 of 22
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the elusive 3rd Navy card!
Message 15 of 22
12njoy
Super Contributor

wrote:

Today my third statement posted (91+) on my Flagship Visa and decided to pull the trigger to see if I would be approved for the More Rewards. I was skeptical and as the wheel turned, I was waiting for the "Sorry, we can't approve you...." and then, this!!!! Started in end of July with a $2,100 CR, November 3rd instant approval on the FS $15K and now today $15K!!!! Wahhhoooooo

Congratulations - You're Approved!
You have been approved for a More Rewards Amex card from Navy Federal. Your credit line will be $15,000
$15,000Credit Limit
16.24% variable APR,  $0 Annual Fee

Congrats on the 3rd NFCU card family.  Took me about 3 years and some coaching from creditaddict before I got mine (25k, 25k, 27k).  Won't seem to bedge from those limits though.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @west and good luck to you! Keep us posted!

Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @Scott!

I'm not sure what the ryhme or reason... I app'd and was instantly approved, same as for my 2nd card. That said, I haven't been able to get approved for a CLI on either of my first two cards or a CLOC! Strange, some can bet both CLI and a 2nd or 3rd card, but for me they seem to just want to approve additional cards. Not sure what they difference is, whether they give you more credit on a new card or increase your cli on an existing card. But, that said, I'm not complaining, very happy and greatful to be in with Navy and the generous total line of credit they have extended to me over the course of the past 6 months.

I did swipe the heck out of the first two cards and PIF multiple times per month. I probably put through over $6K on the Flagship Visa in 3 months. But other than just using the cards and paying my bills, I didn't do anything else to speak of!

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @sassyjazz!

Yes, I saw that. Good thing is that I don't have any balance to transfer. All I have in util right now is on my Navy FS Visa which will get PIF! SUB points would have been better! ;-)

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @B335is!

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.