Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gold Delta Skymiles Amex Approval!!!

tag
ScarlettClone
Valued Member

Gold Delta Skymiles Amex Approval!!!

I can barely believe my eyes. . . I was just approved for the Gold Delta Skymiles Amex with a $1000.00SL.  Perfect timing I had to book a delta flight anyway and Delta has sent me 3 mailers in the last 2 months. It is still early in my rebuild so I was surprised but thrilled to be approved.

In the last 3 months I have spent hours upon hours reading thousands of these posts and I would like to thank everyone who contributes. I am learning so much from everyone here and I look forward to putting the information to good use.

My data: Myfico8 EX632  |  Utilization <10%   |  Several Baddies, (working on getting them removed) just started rebuilding a few months ago and I have managed to have 2 collections removed already. I still have 7 or 8 Collections from 2013 and 1 charge off from 2013.

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Gold Delta Skymiles Amex Approval!!!

Congratulations on your approval!!!

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 2 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. It will be a long time before they will let me back in, if ever. Congrats again.

Message 3 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're on your way! 

I have obtained 3, yes 3 Amex cards since I was DC from Ch 13 this past Feb. I apped in April and it was too soon. Apped in May and they just keep coming! You can do it!!

Message 4 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 5 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

congratulations!

Message 6 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I have a special offer for 50K miles sitting on my desk. Very tempting, but holding off for now.

Message 7 of 29
ScarlettClone
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! I have a special offer for 50K miles sitting on my desk. Very tempting, but holding off for now.

Thanks for all the positive responses.

It was those three targeted 50k offers that tempted me.  Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ScarlettClone wrote:

I can barely believe my eyes. . . I was just approved for the Gold Delta Skymiles Amex with a $1000.00SL.  Perfect timing I had to book a delta flight anyway and Delta has sent me 3 mailers in the last 2 months. It is still early in my rebuild so I was surprised but thrilled to be approved.

In the last 3 months I have spent hours upon hours reading thousands of these posts and I would like to thank everyone who contributes. I am learning so much from everyone here and I look forward to putting the information to good use.

My data: Myfico8 EX632  |  Utilization <10%   |  Several Baddies, (working on getting them removed) just started rebuilding a few months ago and I have managed to have 2 collections removed already. I still have 7 or 8 Collections from 2013 and 1 charge off from 2013.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 29
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Congrats
Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.