Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Golden 1 - Approved $10k @ 9.79%

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Golden 1 - Approved $10k @ 9.79%

Recently opened a large auto loan with Golden 1 ($50k+). Finally was able to get account access, and decided to apply for a credit card.

Instant approval for their platinum rewards card. $10,000.00 @ 9.79%. I can probably get more if I upload paystubs.

Stats are ~760 across the board. Oldest account age is 10 years. 

Golden 1 approval

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Bowzer
Frequent Contributor

Re: Golden 1 - Approved $10k @ 9.79%

Very well done on your two approvals! Never heard of this credit union, looks like they like you and your profile!
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Nice apr! 

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recently opened a large auto loan with Golden 1 ($50k+). Finally was able to get account access, and decided to apply for a credit card.

Instant approval for their platinum rewards card. $10,000.00 @ 9.79%. I can probably get more if I upload paystubs.

Stats are ~760 across the board. Oldest account age is 10 years. 

Golden 1 approval

Oh gosh! Congratulations! I am a newer member of Golden 1 and will eventually apply for their Platinum Visa. My scores have a ways to go, though! I am EQ 689 and EX 687 right now. It was an EX or EQ hardpull, right? In any case, congratulations! Good to see someone else with G1! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 14
ddemari
Super Contributor

Way 2 go! Nice limit and apr! Congrats to you!
Message 5 of 14
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you gonna give them your pay stubs?

Congrats on the new vehicle and card.  What kind of vehicle did you get?

Message 7 of 14
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

very nice approval!! G1 is strictly limited to just Cally folks right? Thats a great approval!
Message 8 of 14
happypill
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!  Yes, I believe they are limited to just California (and possibly just parts of California, they are bigger in the farming areas).

Message 9 of 14
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Looks like anyone, anywhere can still join.  $9 through the financial fitness assoc. gets you in the door.

https://apply.golden1.com/Consumer/Xpress/public/Eligibility.aspx

also, everyone seems to forget about the ACC option that opens doors to quite a few CU's as well for free when you use "consumer" promo code to sign up.

http://www.americanconsumercouncil.org/affiliates.asp

https://www.depositaccounts.com/blog/the-big-list-of-credit-unions-open-to-anyone.html

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.