Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Golden 1 CC Approval!!!! 5K @ 7.79%

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Golden 1 CC Approval!!!! 5K @ 7.79%

Applied and wasn't instiantly apporoved. They left a message in their message center that I had to call them and then they wanted me to verify my address cause I was using a mailing one and they wanted aphysical. Once I gave that to them they said I was approved for a 5k limit at their lowest interest rate of 7.79%. He offered a car loan or persoanl loan but I don't need them so I passed. Now the wait begins to receive the card. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Golden 1 CC Approval!!!! 5K @ 7.79%

@Anonymous wrote:

Applied and wasn't instiantly apporoved. They left a message in their message center that I had to call them and then they wanted me to verify my address cause I was using a mailing one and they wanted aphysical. Once I gave that to them they said I was approved for a 5k limit at their lowest interest rate of 7.79%. He offered a car loan or persoanl loan but I don't need them so I passed. Now the wait begins to receive the card. 

Welcome to MyFICO

Congrats on your approval.  Very nice APR

Message 2 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Well done indeed. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 9
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

Welcome to myFico!  Congratulations on the new card and the low APR!!

Can you tell us which bureau they pulled for the CC and whether it was a new pull if you just joined Golden 1 recently?

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! This is one of my wish cards. Do you live in California?

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations thonymtc!!!

Wow that is amazing.  If you don't mind sharing a few data points:

1. What credit bureau did they pull for you?

2. What was your FICO score?

3. Did you have any baddies on your credit report?

Keep up the good work ;-)

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding! Great APR!

Message 8 of 9
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Fantastic!

We have Golden 1 here in California. Been thinking about finding a CU instead of a regular bank.

Might have to do some research Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.