New Contributor

Re: Golden 1 Credit Union approved!

good question....?

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hp? or SP? for membership and or the card?

HP Experian for the card. No pull required for membership... only proof of California residency and minimum $1 deposit to open a savings account.

Thanks, everybody, for all the congratz! I'm really liking this card for the 3% on groceries, my main spend. (In addition to the same on my Amex BCE, and rotating 5% on Chase Freedom and Disco, I've got that covered year-round).

Golden 1's CSRs have been excellent. Last week I received a modest portion of the latest dividend payout to members... $8, a small but pleasant surprise.

Message 13 of 16
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I only recently heard of them from the NBA story about the Sacramento Kings exec who stole money from them. 

Message 14 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I have Golden 1 for $10k.

Once I pay it off next week and my other cards, I'm going to ask them for a Credit Line.

Golden 1 was hot a couple years ago but they seemed to not want to do more than $10k right out of the gate on multiple products but the computer was approving them.

Message 15 of 16
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the approval!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.