Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Golden1 Platinum Approved!

tag
MovinOnUp2014
Frequent Contributor

Re: Golden1 Platinum Approved!

@B335is wrote:

I tried joining this CU in 2014 when I moved back to Los Angeles.  They could never verify my identity.  So thanks to Creditaddict's post I went back and re-applied for membership and was approved.  After speaking to one of the helpful CSRs they said they will re-use the same pull for 30 days.  The credit card was approved this morning after I sent my drivers license.  $10,000 SL / APR 10.79%

I also applied for a personal loan to consolidate some bills and that went pending, they said UW will review on Monday.  Update, Personal Loan was approved as well.

Double congrats 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Discover I.T. (11k) - U.S. Bank Platinum (9k) - NASA (30k) - Venture (22K) - AMEX Delta Skymiles Gold (6k) -AMEX PRG (AU) plus a few CU CC's and Store Cards = 130k (roughly)
*Post 2010 llB*
Message 21 of 31
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

yippppppeeeee!!!!!! Thats awesome B!! Much congrats to you on the approval! Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 31
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 23 of 31
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you. They pulled EX for you right? And FICO Bankard 8 they used? I looked at my Ex FICO Bankard 8 score but last date update was 6/10. Don't if that's the score they will use if I app.

Yup, that's the score they said they used in the disclosure paperwork they sent.

Thank you. Is the score I see now on the MyFico Bankard FICO 8 EX they will use? But it says last update 6/10/16. My EX Bankard FICO 8 is 700. My Inqs on my EX has 17. 

If you aren't a member they will do a HP when you apply to join. 

Message 24 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great CL and Apr ... you are doing it right!
Message 25 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Can't wait to get in with these guys myself.
Message 26 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@B335is wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you. They pulled EX for you right? And FICO Bankard 8 they used? I looked at my Ex FICO Bankard 8 score but last date update was 6/10. Don't if that's the score they will use if I app.

Yup, that's the score they said they used in the disclosure paperwork they sent.

Thank you. Is the score I see now on the MyFico Bankard FICO 8 EX they will use? But it says last update 6/10/16. My EX Bankard FICO 8 is 700. My Inqs on my EX has 17. 

If you aren't a member they will do a HP when you apply to join. 

Got it. Thanks B335is 👍

Message 27 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@B335is wrote:

I tried joining this CU in 2014 when I moved back to Los Angeles.  They could never verify my identity.  So thanks to Creditaddict's post I went back and re-applied for membership and was approved.  After speaking to one of the helpful CSRs they said they will re-use the same pull for 30 days.  The credit card was approved this morning after I sent my drivers license.  $10,000 SL / APR 10.79%

I also applied for a personal loan to consolidate some bills and that went pending, they said UW will review on Monday.  Update, Personal Loan was approved as well.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 28 of 31
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats B!!! This is a very nice approval! Enjoy! 

Message 29 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Nice SL!
Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.