Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good 2nd Half of the Year

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good 2nd Half of the Year

Hi all! Closed on my house in June and just hit the market for a little new credit. FNBO M Life Mastercard instant approval $1700 limit on Sunday along with the Home Depot store card approval on the same day for $500, reconned that a few minutes ago via the backdoor number for $3,000!! Time to buy my 30 foot ladder and Christmas lights to decorate the new house...harnessing my inner Clark W. Griswold! Cheers :-)

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Good 2nd Half of the Year

Instant classic haha!! Super congrats on your new home and cards, just remember not to overload the wall socketsSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Instant classic haha!! Super congrats on your new home and cards, just remember not to overload the wall socketsSmiley Wink

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new home and new cards! My Home Depot card gets used frequently. So I know the feeling!! I'm sure you'll have an awesome holiday this year!!😊
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new home and CC's 👍🏾

Message 5 of 9
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Awesome!

Congrats!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job on the recon!

I also can't wait for Christmas! I decorate the heck out of my house and that stuff ain't cheap!
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations !! Falalalalalala, lala, lala.

Message 8 of 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thats wonderful! Congrats to you on the approvals! Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.