Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Bye PNC and Navy Fed. App Spree Results

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Good Bye PNC and Navy Fed. App Spree Results

Someone woke up in a tizzy. I am a girl btw. Anyway. Thanks for your opinion. Just like you said about the bank caring.... same here beautiful. My statement as far as funds or whatever the case may be, was not to brag or boast at all, it was to relate to whomever relates. I see people discuss income, credit score , marital status and their children, heck  I've even read about peoples dogs. I see people post about $500 approvals and 50k approvals, so I saw no harm in my post at all. Sorry if my mediocre approvals bothered you so much. The sad part is that my post irked you so much that you would risk being banned from the entire forum. I didn't know that people cared that much. If you are offended by my comment, then I would suggest skip it, but your comments are not constructive. There seems to be something more that this forum might not be able to help you with, since we are giving "constructive" advice on my post. You may need to focus on getting some new socks. Maybe a couch is needed. That's my constructive opinion. Sometimes, if your opinion is not constructive, you can eat it. However, thanks again. My post was to be helpful to those curious about data points. Other parts were part of my tantrum. Also, thank you to those that listened and focused on the parts that were relevant. I will take heed to the Navy Federal suggestion to hold on.  For those that do not, keep your "mean girl" opinion (even if you're a boy) to yourself. I am going to remove myself and go on with my day. Thank you everyone for the feedback and I hope that I can assist with anyone who needs assistance. Be blessed.

Message 21 of 35
risingup2day
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Someone woke up in a tizzy. I am a girl btw. Anyway. Thanks for your opinion. Just like you said about the bank caring.... same here beautiful. Sometimes, if your opinion is not constructive, you can eat it. However, thanks again. My post was to be helpful to those curious about data points. Other parts were part of my tantrum. Also, thank you to those that listened and focused on the parts that were relevant. For those that do not, keep your "mean girl" opinion (even if you're a boy) to yourself. Good day sweetie

Apologies regarding misidentification of gender. Constructive feedback sometimes "offends" people. And for those including the OP, I apologize. All I was trying to express, is sometimes life doesn't go as planned. Lord, knows mine has not, but always reflect on a saying my drill instructors said... "private, drink water and move on".  

Message 22 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

My life hasn't either however there's a time and a place for that conversation and "myfico" forum is definitely not it. Like I said, this is my story.. if it helps great, if it doesn't,  take from it what is needed and regurgitate the rest. My grandmother used to say that. Any whoooo. Good night all

Message 23 of 35
risingup2day
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Someone woke up in a tizzy. I am a girl btw. Anyway. Thanks for your opinion. Just like you said about the bank caring.... same here beautiful. My statement as far as funds or whatever the case may be, was not to brag or boast at all, it was to relate to whomever relates. I see people discuss income, credit score , marital status and their children, heck  I've even read about peoples dogs. I see people post about $500 approvals and 50k approvals, so I saw no harm in my post at all. Sorry if my mediocre approvals bothered you so much. The sad part is that my post irked you so much that you would risk being banned from the entire forum. I didn't know that people cared that much. If you are offended by my comment, then I would suggest skip it, but your comments are not constructive. There seems to be something more that this forum might not be able to help you with, since we are giving "constructive" advice on my post. You may need to focus on getting some new socks. Maybe a couch is needed. That's my constructive opinion. Sometimes, if your opinion is not constructive, you can eat it. However, thanks again. My post was to be helpful to those curious about data points. Other parts were part of my tantrum. Also, thank you to those that listened and focused on the parts that were relevant. I will take heed to the Navy Federal suggestion to hold on.  For those that do not, keep your "mean girl" opinion (even if you're a boy) to yourself. I am going to remove myself and go on with my day. Thank you everyone for the feedback and I hope that I can assist with anyone who needs assistance. Be blessed.

Wow! So much added! My socks are great by the way! I'll pass the message to them! Lol.

Seriously, forums are used to help spread the word, information, and sometimes personal opinions. Again for those I offended, I apologize. I merely agreed with you I regards to moving your money out of NFCU and PNC. Stated facts regarding how the banks and credit unions don't care about us as customers ( I think almost everyone in here and OP would agree) and a valid point for those searching the forums to see ... we are all in the same boat. Just a number given a value based on past, present and algorithms the "see into the future"...and boom...  you are "350 -850" per whatever fico scoring model stated per guidelines. 

if I deviated beyond or you feel as I went to "mean girl attitude" for those who care to know, I am a man.  I think I may have hit a nerve or is all just a "misunderstanding" and  or the message I was trying to convey somehow got tangled in the weave of personally emotions.

Again. I'm sorry and I part with "be thankful for your blessing" 🥰

Message 24 of 35
risingup2day
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My life hasn't either however there's a time and a place for that conversation and "myfico" forum is definitely not it. Like I said, this is my story.. if it helps great, if it doesn't,  take from it what is needed and regurgitate the rest. My grandmother used to say that. Any whoooo. Good night all

Everything we put here is a "story" with information... sometimes great and sometime rambling of misunderstanding. @Anonymous... again I extended my apologies to you and those who I have offended. 

Message 25 of 35
FalconSteve
Valued Contributor

Wow, congrats, that is one heck of a spree.

1/8/17 Discover $18300 CL- $1k SL- AU, wife
1/26/20 AmEx Cash Magnet $35k CL, wife
2/19/20 BB&T/Truist Rewards $11k SL- impulse application
2/22/20 Citi Double Cash WEMC $2.9k-->$4.4k-->$8.4k-->$13.4k-->$17.4k-->$19.4k-->$22.4k AU, wife
3/8/20 Wells Fargo Propel AmEx/Autograph VISA $2900-->$3200-->$5000-->$8800 CL- AU, wife
3/9/20 Truist Rewards $11k SL- AU, wife- impulse app
3/21/20 REDcard MasterCard (TD Bank) $2500-->$6000-->$6500 CL
11/24/20 AmEx Cash Magnet $10k SL-->36hr-->$20k-->$35k CL
6/10/21 SoFi World Elite MC (TBOM) $7000 SL
1/19/22 AppleCard/GS $6k-->$10k-->$11k AU, wife
8/15/22 Chase freedom flex $10.3k SL-->$12.5k-->$15k AU, wife
7/5/23 Lowes/Synchrony $4k-->$10k-->same day-->$35k CL
8/2/23 Chase freedom flex $19k --> $22.8 CL
8/2/23 Discover $8k SL
Message 26 of 35
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Wow, congrats on your spree! Any update from Navy on the CLI?

Message 27 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE: I listened to all of you guys advice and waited. I was declined for the CLI with Navy Federal however..DRUMROLL...  I was approved for the 25k Go Rewards card. Let's add that and 1 Bobs Furniture through Wells Fargo for 3k to my spree. NOW I AM OFFICIALLY IN THE GARDEN!! THanks for all of your help..

Message 28 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes declined for the CLI , however approved for the Go Rewards Card for 25k!!! My largest so far. I am grateful. Thank you for asking

Message 29 of 35
GrandBay
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous  Congrats on ALL of your success! 
2023 Garden? Yikes - I am struggling to make it to six months! 

Message 30 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.