Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Ole Huntington Bank 6th Voice card

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

Good Ole Huntington Bank 6th Voice card

90 days like clockwork.  EQ is messed up but they reverted to TU and instant approval for another 12k.  That's my magic number with them.  Can't get an increase beyond 12k but they'll keep on approving me for a 12k card every ninety days it appears.

Congratulations!  Your Voice Credit Card application for 12NJOY has been Approved!
Credit Line: $12,000
Your Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases: 16.99%
This rate may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. See your Account Opening disclosures that are enclosed with your card package for additional details, including all interest rates and fees.
You will be receiving your credit card in 5-7 business days. It will be mailed to the primary address you supplied during the application process. After you receive your card, call Huntington or visit Huntington Online Banking to choose your payment due date. If you have any concerns please call 1-800-480-2265.
(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Re: Good Ole Huntington Bank 6th Voice card

Congrats 12--SIX of them--WOW!. I am correct in assuming this is a regional bank with a footprint--right? I haven't seen a limit past $15K on the forum for this card--so I'm guessing that may be the highest it goes....?

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 2 of 27
12njoy
Super Contributor

Credit-hoarder,

Thanks. Not sure how high the cards goes but I know that I've tried cli requests in the past and they were always denied. All my cards with them sit at 12k. They won't allow you to merge accounts either.
___________ 12Njoy
Message 3 of 27
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats, 12!  I remember way back when I applied for my second card and none of the Huntington people could understand why I wanted two of them Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 27
12njoy
Super Contributor

Thanks B335,

I wish they would combine accounts.
___________ 12Njoy
Message 5 of 27
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Interestingly, you encouraged me to apply for #4 and even after using my login credentials it said "unfortunately we are unable to consider your application as the Voice credit card program is only available to existing customers in your area."

Message 6 of 27
12njoy
Super Contributor

B335,

Sorry to hear that. They're fickle. They are generally as n EQ puller, yet on these last 2 cards EQ wasn't available and went wit TU and instant approval.
___________ 12Njoy
Message 7 of 27
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

DAAAAAAYYYYUUUUMMMM!

Congrats!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 8 of 27
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@12njoy wrote:
B335,

Sorry to hear that. They're fickle. They are generally as n EQ puller, yet on these last 2 cards EQ wasn't available and went wit TU and instant approval.

It might be a glitch?  Even after I log into my accounts that's the response I get.  Nevertheless, congrats on 6x Huntington cards!

Message 9 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe one day I will get 1, or 2, or 3, or 4, or 5, or 6 Smiley Very Happy That 3x points on utilities is AMAZING!

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.