Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good week for me

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Good week for me

How can you find out if the Capital One account is bucketed and also, how the hell do you get those cards into your sigs?

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the CLI! Your CO starting limit is higher than my CL after five years.

Message 12 of 16
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

How can you find out if the Capital One account is bucketed and also, how the hell do you get those cards into your sigs?

I don’t know how to put the pictures in your signature, but there’s a thread that gives you instructions. https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/td-p/2262839

The Cap One card is most likely bucketed if it’s been many years and you’re still stuck at the same limit. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 13 of 16
SoCalifornia
Frequent Contributor

20190516_131348.jpg

Message 14 of 16
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

First of all yes you did have a Good Week.

citizenkane.gif

As far as CLI on your Venture One...If you were in credit steps then you are most likely bucketed even with a $3000 SL.  Put as much spend as you can through the card over the next 6 months and see what you get.  If you get a small or no CLI then move on to ther cards.   If you get a decent CLI and the card works for you then you have a win. 

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

How can you find out if the Capital One account is bucketed

Only time can tell.  If you go an extended period of time and are continually denied for CLIs (or receive only tiny ones) you are more than likely bucketed.  The credit score with which you're approved can be a pretty good indicator... if it's less than (say) 650, chances are you're going to be placed in a starter bucket. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.