Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Citi Costco Finally!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got Citi Costco Finally!

After getting denied last year around the same time, I decided to make another attempt on applying to Citi Costco. With some luck, I got a $9000 CL approved! Pretty excited right now!

P.S. Not sure why but most of my successful applications were done at midnight...hello darkness my old friend

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Got Citi Costco Finally!

Well dusk to done on getting your CostcoSmiley Happy Enjoy itSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 12
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 12
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 4 of 12
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats m8 on citi costco, last year when i app about 4 times they slap me for too many inq (eq) that time i had 168 inq on eq.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

After getting denied last year around the same time, I decided to make another attempt on applying to Citi Costco. With some luck, I got a $9000 CL approved! Pretty excited right now!

P.S. Not sure why but most of my successful applications were done at midnight...hello darkness my old friend

Congratulations on your Citi Costo card, I recently got one, so I have an idea how you feel!  

I'm often online late.  I used to have concern that the algorthyms might weigh a  2am application of mine as possible fraud, or even drunkeness, and tip the scale away from an automatic approval.  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 12
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

Good job. On a side note I always apply late.. more concindence of course but I think it's because I'm bored or can't sleep. Mind starts to wander.

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 7 of 12
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the excellent approval! Smiley Happy

Going for a citi card early next year and strongly considering the Costco one.
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you everyone for the blessing!

How should I pair it with my other cards (in the signature)? Right now my Amex Everyday and Chase Freedom are my go-tos but I guess that's bound to be changed when the Costco card comes.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Costco approval and nice SL
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.