Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a Chase CLI

tag
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

Got a Chase CLI

Hi Everyone

I got my first auto-cli from Chase, only $2500 - i've had the card for 1yr and always pif, maybe they are loosening the purse strings Smiley Wink I didn't do anything different or special to "earn" it, just thought I would share for those looking at getting cli's - CL went from $11.2 to $13.7, Stay safe everyone!! Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

Re: Got a Chase CLI

Forgot to mention - its a Freedom Unlimited

Message 2 of 20
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your PCLI!
Message 3 of 20
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Increase!!!

Message 4 of 20
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Always a special moment receiving Auto-luv from Chase, congrats!

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the auto CLI.

Message 6 of 20
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Congrats! For DP sake... how much do you run through the card per month that you PIF?

Message 7 of 20
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

- Not a lot to be honest, typically $800 - $1000 a month

Message 8 of 20
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Gotcha. I opened my CF a couple years ago at $9k and last year transferred $4k to my CSP. I know every profile is different, but I'm wondering if my CF will grow with auto CLIs from its current $5k CL with regular spend. Pre-COVID-19 I would typically get up to $500 per month on groceries this quarter, but I've probably halved or two-thirds it with the current situation. Maybe next year gas and groceries will be full swing for me again and my CF might see some more work. Discover with gas this quarter saw only $53 on the first statement that just cut yesterday... and that's with filling a half tank just to get some fresh gas in it.

Message 9 of 20
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

IMHO ... I believe Chase reviews cards at the one year mark for auto CLI's.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.