cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a Chase CLI

Highlighted

Re: Got a Chase CLI

Grats on the auto luv, something I have never gotten from them. LOL Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 11 of 20
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

IMHO ... I believe Chase reviews cards at the one year mark for auto CLI's.

Thanks, I'll keep my eyes open next January for my CF and this July for my CSP. I definitely won't be expecting anything, but it would be a pleasant surprise. I didn't use them much last year but have been using them more this year since I decided to concentrate on URs.

When I'm 4/24 in July I'll be app'ing for the CFU. Once I get that, everything will be going through Chase except 3% online purchases (BoA CR) and 5% Discover purchases.

Message 12 of 20
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your Chase Freedom Unlimited CLI!

Current FICO 8:

Credit Age (TU):

Inquiries:

Message 13 of 20
Highlighted

Congrats on the auto love!

Hey

Message 14 of 20
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 15 of 20
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Chase Freedom Unlimited auto luv!

Currently: Gardening since 04/2020

Message 16 of 20
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congratulations!  An auto-CLI from Chase is about as rare as a Bigfoot sighting! 

Message 17 of 20
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congrats!

|  
Message 18 of 20
Highlighted
Valued Member

@Cred4All wrote:

Always a special moment receiving Auto-luv from Chase, congrats!

Right... like a unicorn lol

Current:

Potential Future Cards:

Message 19 of 20
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.