Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got an "AJC special" and FNBO CLIs

tag
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Got an "AJC special" and FNBO CLIs

34 days after the previous disco increase of $500, they granted another one. Also, the DD attempt failed. For my sun country card, received the largest CLI thus far from this card @ $5K.

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 2.58.53 PM.pngfnbo-sc-cli.png

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
VanderSnoot
Established Contributor

Re: Got an "AJC special" and FNBO CLIs

Congratulations! The Disco train just keeps rollin'!

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice CLI's! 

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome CLI!! And the Sun Country one too! 😉
Message 4 of 11
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@VanderSnoot wrote:

Congratulations! The Disco train just keeps rollin'!

Sure does but feels like I'm on the coal burning freight and not the high speed freight. But hey, atleast I'm on board one of their trains.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 5 of 11
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

WuuuWeeee!

Two new add on increases same day Smiley LOL

FNBO will rock your world for sure so treat them well and you see what they will do.

Congrats!

Message 6 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats YSmiley Happy two specisls within a month or so time is fantastic! I normally had to wait every 3 months until my last dry spell which lasted about 6 monthsSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 11
zerofire
Valued Contributor

Was the FNBO a HP? I am thinking of what to do with my quack of a Ducks Unlimited card.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 8 of 11
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

It would be a SP as long as each CLI is made at 4 month intervals and if your profile supports the requests, of course
Message 9 of 11
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted StudiosCONGRATS  on getting that Disco "AJC special" and the AWESOME Sun Country card CLI!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.