cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got approved for a unsecured case credit union credit card with a experian score of 520!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got approved for a unsecured case credit union credit card with a experian score of 520!

Didnt think i would get approved at all. i  previously had a open sky secured card with only a $250 limit for 7 months. i had applied to many other secured cards but kept getting denied because my experian score was 520 and all the other bureau score of 500.

but case credit union approved me for a unsecured card with a $500 limit.

if you have a terrible time getting any credit card with a low credit score, try case credit union if you have one in your area.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Re: Got approved for a unsecured case credit union credit card with a experian score of 520!

Welcome to the myFICO forums! And...

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 2 of 4
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Got approved for a unsecured case credit union credit card with a experian score of 520!

CONGRATUTIONS.gif

Message 3 of 4
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval! Were you a member of the credit union prior to applying for the credit card?

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.