Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got in with Lowes

tag
kidink1911
Established Contributor

Re: Got in with Lowes

Congratulations on your Lowes approval!

PERSONAL: AMEX Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Gold- NPSL / Macy's AMEX Card- $4,500 / SavorOne- $500 / PenFed Gold Visa- $5,000 / Venmo Visa - $20,000 / PayPal MC- $20,000 / PayPal Credit- $1,700 / NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards- $5,800 / AMEX Delta Platinum- $4,200 / NFCU More Rewards AMEX- $3,400 / NFCU Cash Rewards- $4,000 / Credit One Platinum Visa Rewards- $1,000 / Discover IT Chrome- $1,000 / Capital One Venture- $3,550 / AMEX Cash Magnet Card- $1,000 / Belk MC Card- $800 / Citi Shell Mastercard- $400 / Credit One AMEX- $800 / Capital One Spark- $700 / Capital One Platinum- $300 / Citibank Shell- $400 / Oportun Visa- $500 / Fifth Third Bank MC- $300
BUSINESS: American Express Business Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Hilton Honors Business Card- $3,000 / AMEX Delta Platinum Business Card- $3,000 / Marriott Bonvoy Business Card- $3,000 / American Express Business Gold- NPSL / American Express Business Green- NPSL / Sam's Club Business Mastercard- $20,000 / Floor and Decor Pro Premier Business- $20,000 / Phillips 66-Conoco-76 Business Gas Card- $5,000 / Walmart Community Credit Line- $5,000 / Fuelman Mastercard- $3,000 / Amazon Synchrony Business Credit Line- $5,000 / Lowe's Business Credit- $5,000 / Office Depot Commercial Credit- $2,500 / Tractor Supply Company Business- $1,500 / Citi Exxon/Mobil Business Gas Card- $3,000 / Speedway Business Mastercard- $4,500
Message 11 of 24
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a Lowe's ago

app. I need a new central A/C and some other home improvement projects. 

Congrats again!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval!! What number did you call for the cli?
Message 13 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

You can call Credit Soltions at 877 379 8173
Message 14 of 24
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Thanks AJC. I will call them when the card come. Never know with synch. I will ask for more. Hopefully they grant it as I shop at Lowe's alot and spend cash or pif after with disco or cap1.
Message 15 of 24
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

No-go on the increase request. I may Chuck this card as I can spend 1200-2000 per trip for reno supplies and I am replacing tools as I used them. Well, to Wally world I go as I have more credit with them.
Message 16 of 24
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Blackswizz750 wrote:
No-go on the increase request. I may Chuck this card as I can spend 1200-2000 per trip for reno supplies and I am replacing tools as I used them. Well, to Wally world I go as I have more credit with them.

Did you call the overseas Credit Solutions number or the number on the back of the card?  Very different outcomes for most people when using the number on the back of the card, requesting online, calling the regular Credit Solutions number and calling the overseas Credit Solutions number.  (For instance, I'd only get small $300-600 increases at a time with my Amazon card, the number on the back of the card was a no since I had just received an increase, overseas number gave me the $12k I asked for.)  If the 673 score you mentioned in your first post is an actual FICO 08 score, there are many many datapoints on this forum that say that the overseas line should have certainly given you a minimum of $3500-5000, and possibly up to $17k.  

Can you please confirm that the 673 is a FICO 08 score and that you called the overseas number?  Previous thinking here was that your current situation should have been a near guarantee.

Message 17 of 24
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

I used this number here, it was overseas. Not the number on the back of the card. All she says in her thick accent was I willl get a letter in 7-10 day. The 673 is an actual FICO 08 score I got from My MyFICO account. It could have been the other accounts I got this year as well that scared them off. I wont poke the bear, I heard Synch is crazy.

Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Blackswizz750 wrote:

I used this number here, it was overseas. Not the number on the back of the card. All she says in her thick accent was I willl get a letter in 7-10 day. The 673 is an actual FICO 08 score I got from My MyFICO account. It could have been the other accounts I got this year as well that scared them off. I wont poke the bear, I heard Synch is crazy.

No worries.  Give it a few months, use it a few times and PIF, then call again.  They will grant you an increase in the future and the card is capable of growing large.  It's worth having if you shop there often.

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.