Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got some Luv from Target Red card!

tag
Moes
Valued Member

Got some Luv from Target Red card!

I opened up a target account back in April because I shop there a lot. I was approved with a $300 cl which was a good start. This past wednesday I called CSR and asked about their credit limit increase policy. He said the system does it automatically by checking every three months if an account is eligible for a cli. Tonight I received an email that my cl was increased to $500 and it's been only two nights since I made the call. Hopefully this card will grow.

Starting Score: 520
Current Score: 665
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Re: Got some Luv from Target Red card!

congrats good for u!

Message 2 of 13
boomersooner02000
Valued Member

I received an increase today as well and I didn't request it. I've had the card since April of this year. 

Message 3 of 13
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

I'd like that CSR you spoke to tell me why Target hasn't given me a increase in 4 years if they indeed review accounts every 3 months.

Congrats on your increase they are rare.

Message 4 of 13
ezef3ar
Contributor

Target red credit card its no longer owned by target bank.....now is TD BANK the one who will be the issuer and owner of the target ceedit cards so. I hope everything change even the credit limit increase policy Smiley Happy.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/23/investing/target-td-bank-credit-card/index.html

Message 5 of 13
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 6 of 13
EandK23
Regular Contributor

Congrats!! I hope TD Bank helps Target cards grow. I've had the card for 12 years with only one increase. 

Message 7 of 13
aplast
Regular Contributor

I would love to get a target red card. I live about a quarter mile from target and a mile to walmart, but hopefully since they switched to TD bank as their issuer they will be more generous with CLI's. Congrats on the luv! lets hope this continues throughout the community!

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow EandK23......12 years and only one credit increase ???? That's mess up. Honestly target bank sucks lets hope everything gets better with TD BANK
Message 9 of 13
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Wow, a target CLI? Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.