cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got the BARNEY'S CARD TODAY!!! CLI, OMG!!!

tag
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Re: Got the BARNEY'S CARD TODAY!!! CLI, OMG!!!

Congrats...........

Message 21 of 43
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 22 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok....i must be missing th steps here. 

Iv'e tried for months to get a CLI and no luck.  I tried calling this evening, and said Credit Limit increase.....but did not give me that option....do i have to call between 9-9 East Coast Time?

And i read that people have done this multiple time....does this mean in a single day?

Just looking for some advice...

thanks all!

Message 23 of 43
bodyboy1
Established Contributor

@daverhere wrote:

Sorry for those that are tired of hearing about Barney's but I'm giddy and had to share.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome! For the record...I "never" get tired of hearing good news.

> Me Too!  And u don't have to Apologize..  thank u and Congrats again!

Amazon 5K. AMEX PRG 35kPOT./AMEX MAG 15k. BARNEYS 28.7k. Banana. BAO. CITI Bestbuy/Bloomies 15k/Diamond/Thanku/Macy's 15k. Chase/Freedom. DiscoveriT 13.5K/Chrome. FRONTGATE 4K. Jetblue 5.7K. JCrew 7k. JCPenney 5k. Ring 10k. Sear's MC 11.3k. SAKS 5K SamsClub 10K. Target MC 8.4k. Walmart 6k. Wayfair 4.8k... be good to yourself!
Message 24 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!
Message 25 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

ok....i must be missing th steps here. 

Iv'e tried for months to get a CLI and no luck.  I tried calling this evening, and said Credit Limit increase.....but did not give me that option....do i have to call between 9-9 East Coast Time?

And i read that people have done this multiple time....does this mean in a single day?

Just looking for some advice...

thanks all!

I called the number on the back of the Barney's NY card, when the automated service picks up verify your info, and ask the reason for your call, I state Credit line increase, the response is I can help you with that, I need to get  some information.  Then the auto lady ask your income and if there is a specific dollar amount of the increase, say no.   There is a pause and Congrats and gives you the increase amount you've been approve for, she will give an option to hang up or go through can she help you, you say again, credit line increase, the same prompts the same response until you max the CLI and then the fun ends with a sorry we are unable.....    It has been one continuous call.  I Called mid day even though I don't think that has anything to do with it,   After the first increase, it is advised to wait 31 days before you next phone session request.    I'm sorry that you are having problems getting a CLI.

Message 26 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry for those that are tired of hearing about Barney's but I'm giddy and had to share.  Lovely packaged Barney came in the mail today .  Original limit 1,500 , now $11,500!!  Almost felt as good as the Congrats when you are approved feeling, lol!  The increases came  $2,500 intervals, so my call was pretty brief.  When you call and give the information and are waiting the response, it is so intense, lol......will it work?.   It WORKS!!!    Now I set up the account online, purchase (with pleasure) and wait 31 days.  Am I missing anything?  Thank in advance! 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽😁😁😁😁

Congratulations!

Message 27 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

actually tried it again this morning (had to press '1' first to get to the menu,,,,duh).....unbelievable how it worked

I went from 1k to 11k in 1,000 increments until it finally wouldn't issue another increase....WOW.

Thanks for all the advice everyone!

Message 28 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

actually tried it again this morning (had to press '1' first to get to the menu,,,,duh).....unbelievable how it worked

I went from 1k to 11k in 1,000 increments until it finally wouldn't issue another increase....WOW.

Thanks for all the advice everyone!

Glad to hear that it worked for you today, Congrats!

Message 29 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

yayyyyyy!!!! So glad to hear Roseyk  Smiley Happy Big congrats to you!!! I can't wait to get my card!!! Question if you have time ... Do you just say "no" when the system asks if you are requesting a specific amount of increase?? I just did this same type of auto increase with Bon Ton and had great luck NOT requesting an amount.  

Again congrats (and happy shopping at the one and only Barneys Smiley Happy  I'll report how it goes!!

LeeRivers....did you get your Barneys card yet????  Waiting to hear the good news.......

Message 30 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.