Traveler101
Established Contributor

Re: Gotta love NFCU!

Congrats!

Message 11 of 35
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Yes I have 6 accounts with them I use some  them sparingly so I wouldn't be surprised to be next on their list  And honestly I need to really close some cards I have acquired way too many so this would make it easier😉

If so I will be fine as it won't effect my utilization.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 12 of 35
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

See I don't want  to see them shut down the PayPal and the Sams because I actually like those cards. If Synchrony closed all of them, it would have an impact about 10% on my available credit.  It sucks that my commercial line of credit and Amazon Business Amex ddon't report on my personal CR. I would have 1% utilzation.

Guyatthebeach

Message 13 of 35
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@Guyatthebeach wrote:

mikesonthemend, 

That is a valid point. What I do is pull out all the cards once every 60 days and make one purchase on each of them. I pay the account in full as soon as the statement cuts. 

I'm very curious to watch this craziness from Synchrony and see what happens. 

Guyatthebeach

I hear you. I use all 5 of mine. Lowes, duh, Amazon 5% back, Paypal Credit 6 months 0%, Paypal MC 2% CB, and CareCredit for 0% promotionals. I value all 5 and don't want to keep them.  EDITED

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 14 of 35
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Navy-GO+NAVY!.png

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 15 of 35
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy 

BTW I love your screen name 

Message 16 of 35
newfossil
Valued Contributor

Congratulations 

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 17 of 35
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@mikesonthemend 

Yes I take advantage of care credit I have 0% for 2 years so I would miss that featured card a lot , darn dental insurance covers crap 😡

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 18 of 35
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

Congrats Smiley Happy 

My daughter lives in Memphis (well Germantown) and visits here Daddy in Santa Rosa (well on 30A)

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 19 of 35
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

Congrats Smiley Happy 

I can't say anything bad about Memphis. When I used to go there for business, I got treated great! I do love living in North Myrtle Beach, SC. I just wish it would warm up!

Guyatthebeach

Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.