FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 11 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: GreenState World MC Approval

@5KRunner wrote:

I've been a member of GreenState CU (formerly University of Iowa Community CU) since February, and only joined so I could eventually apply for their World Mastercard. It offers 5x on hotels and airlines, 2x on gas, and 1x on everything else, with APR starting at 13.9%. Minimum SL is $10K, which is what I requested when I submitted the application last Thursday. I was contacted by a member service rep, who requested 2 pay stubs for income verification, followed by a DocuSign package. Everything was submitted by Thursday evening.

Yesterday (a week after I applied), I still hadn't received a response from the MSR, so I sent an email requesting a status. She replied this mornign with the following: "I funded the card today. You will receive your new cards within 7-10 business days." I guess that's when I'll discover the APR, since she didn't mention that in her response.

You can find some DPs in this thread about my recent approval for the MSGCU Rewards Visa. GreenState pulled TU, though I'm not sure which scoring model they use. At the time of the pull, TU reported FICO 8 of 771, and I have 18 INQs in the past 24 months.

I'm guessing that @credit_is_crack and I may be the only ones here with this card!

NoiceSmiley Happy. I really like the looks of their cardsSmiley Happy. Happy for ya!

Message 12 of 23
ChazzieT
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations! Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@5KRunner  Super Congrats on your Greenstate World MC $10,000 approval!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 23
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

NoiceSmiley Happy. I really like the looks of their cardsSmiley Happy. Happy for ya!

Thanks!

Message 15 of 23
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!! 

Message 16 of 23
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Nice score @5KRunner ! I've been using this one last few days to make sure I bank on that SUB quickly, but with the rewards structure it's definitely a keeper! Congrats on the approval!! 

Message 17 of 23
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@5KRunner wrote:

... I'm guessing that @credit_is_crack and I may be the only ones here with this card!

Not for long! Smiley Wink Congrats! on a sweet approval & thanks for the great DPs. Smiley Happy

LOL @Anonymous  Go Get It! Smiley LOLSmiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 23
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Also FYI @5KRunner , I've noticed 2 things. 

They don't show pending transactions, it just goes from "non-existent" to "posted" over a few days which seems so odd in this day and age (well also my PCM does this so I guess it's common with small joints), but on the bright side it looks like they post rewards as transactions post -- I like! 

Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 9.31.35 PM.png

Message 19 of 23
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

Appreciate the advice, @credit_is_crack !

I'm nearing the completion of the SUB on my NFCU Flagship, so I shouldn't have any issues meeting this one ($1000 for $100 in 2 months if I remember correctly).

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.