Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guess who's got the Citi DC? Me!

tag
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Guess who's got the Citi DC? Me!

Finally!!! Applied, forgot reports were frozen, unfroze EQ, had to call in to authorize the pull verbally. Lady said to give her a couple minutes. Came back and said congrats you are approved for 9 (Immediately thought well $900 will get me in the door) but it was $9k!!! 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
garagebandking
Regular Contributor

Re: Guess who's got the Citi DC? Me!

Nice SL...congrats!!

I burned Citi several years ago and just settled up earlier this year...so they're still just a blip on my radar...

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent starting limit for citi. They like to do alot of 3 to 4000 approvals. Excellent... Must have low utilization and hp's. Congratulations
Message 3 of 10
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Excellent starting limit for citi. They like to do alot of 3 to 4000 approvals. Excellent... Must have low utilization and hp's. Congratulations

Thank you. I have about 11 inquiries, most of them over a year old, EQ08 741, and util is about 3%-4%.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay, jace, so excited for you!

Welcome to the Double Cash family and congratulations on a wonderful starting limit! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

That's worth making some noise over. A very nice SL for the approved DC Card!

Congrats!

Message 6 of 10
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Thank you guys! I've been chasing this card for a while!

Message 7 of 10
jrmalvarez
Valued Member

Congrats! I really want this card. I have the simplicity and am going to wait a year to apply for the DC and then close it since you cant PC the simplicity. Smiley Sad 

EXP: 806 - EQ: 775 - TU: 796
AMEX BCP: 21k CL Chase Sapphire Reserve: 20.7k CL Citi DC: 16k CL
Discover IT: 15k CL Chase Auto Loan 47k 72M @ 9.99, iKea Projekt 8.8k, Target Red Card 2k, Amazon Store 10k
Message 8 of 10
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

LOL...thought it was 900...Way to go Jace! Congrats to you! Nice approval!
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Jace! What an awesome SL! I would love to get back in with Citi, but am pretty certain my scores are still on the low side for them. 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.