cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guess who's got the Citi DC? Me!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Guess who's got the Citi DC? Me!

Finally!!! Applied, forgot reports were frozen, unfroze EQ, had to call in to authorize the pull verbally. Lady said to give her a couple minutes. Came back and said congrats you are approved for 9 (Immediately thought well $900 will get me in the door) but it was $9k!!! 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Guess who's got the Citi DC? Me!

Nice SL...congrats!!

I burned Citi several years ago and just settled up earlier this year...so they're still just a blip on my radar...

Message 2 of 10
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Excellent starting limit for citi. They like to do alot of 3 to 4000 approvals. Excellent... Must have low utilization and hp's. Congratulations
eq 757 ex 762 tu 763 Chase Amazon 5000 citi double cash 4300 Citi TYP 8100 Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig 10000 Walmart MasterCard 6600 Big Sandys 4000 Best Buy 5100 LLbean 2300 Cashforward 17500 Sam's Club 10000 Discover Card 10000 bluecash 5800 everyday 10000 boa americard 20300 boa cash rewards 7000 marvel 10000
Message 3 of 10
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@thorshammer wrote:
Excellent starting limit for citi. They like to do alot of 3 to 4000 approvals. Excellent... Must have low utilization and hp's. Congratulations

Thank you. I have about 11 inquiries, most of them over a year old, EQ08 741, and util is about 3%-4%.

Message 4 of 10
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Yay, jace, so excited for you!

Welcome to the Double Cash family and congratulations on a wonderful starting limit! Smiley Happy

Favorite Cards : ~ Citi Double Cash World Elite MasterCard ~
~ American Express Blue Cash Preferred ~ Chase Hyatt Visa Signature ~
~ Citi AAdvantage World Elite MasterCard ~ Citi Prestige ~ Alaska Airlines Visa Signature ~ Discover it Miles ~
Message 5 of 10
Highlighted
Super Contributor

That's worth making some noise over. A very nice SL for the approved DC Card!

Congrats!

Message 6 of 10
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Thank you guys! I've been chasing this card for a while!

Message 7 of 10
Highlighted
Valued Member

Congrats! I really want this card. I have the simplicity and am going to wait a year to apply for the DC and then close it since you cant PC the simplicity. Smiley Sad 

Message 8 of 10
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

LOL...thought it was 900...Way to go Jace! Congrats to you! Nice approval!

My rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you!
BK7 D/C- 08/2013
Message 9 of 10
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congrats Jace! What an awesome SL! I would love to get back in with Citi, but am pretty certain my scores are still on the low side for them. 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.