Re: HOLY CRAP! Capital One 2 Approvals!

Awesome

Experian 750 Equifax 750 Transunion 753
Message 11 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I don't know... Other than my scores (which went up as a result of getting those cards in the first place).

6 figures income to boot I would believe.

Message 12 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I do make a six figure income. Perhaps that helped with the starting limits
Message 13 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So, I started rebuilding recently, and in January was approved for a Capital One QS1 and Platinum. Well, just 2 months after having these cards (and receiving a $1000 CLI on my QS1), I decided to say screw it, it's just a hard pull, and applied for the QS Visa Signature Card. Instant approval, 10K limit. So, I thought... might as well use the HP's to apply for the Venture now as well. BOOM, SECOND APPROVAL for $20,000 LIMIT! WOW.

Wow this is fantastic considering that you did not get the pre-approval Smiley Wink, you did an amazing job !! Well done and enjoy the juice limits !!

Message 14 of 27
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the approvals...enjoy the new cards when they arrive!

Message 15 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow congrats and really great limits...

Message 16 of 27
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 17 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice

Message 18 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So, I started rebuilding recently, and in January was approved for a Capital One QS1 and Platinum. Well, just 2 months after having these cards (and receiving a $1000 CLI on my QS1), I decided to say screw it, it's just a hard pull, and applied for the QS Visa Signature Card. Instant approval, 10K limit. So, I thought... might as well use the HP's to apply for the Venture now as well. BOOM, SECOND APPROVAL for $20,000 LIMIT! WOW.

HOLY CRAP! IS RIGHT... And BTW; congratulations!!!

After getting an EE for an old Cap1 CO completed for all 3B's this weekend I checked the pre-qual site and the VISA siggy came up as an offer (1st actual offer at all). I got my QS1 and Plat in January as well and have PC'd the Plat to QS and got a $1000 CLI on both over the past couple of weeks but still couldn't get an offer to come up even for the sub-prime CC's. Well after reading your post I gave it a shot and now I'm the proud owner of a VISA siggy with a $3K SL (the highest ever for meSmiley Very Happy). This brings my Cap1 CL totals to $6K and I'm still waiting for my 6mth auto CLI's for the STEPS program.

Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Message 19 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice! Capital One is very generous.
Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.