DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

Re: HOLY FISHSTICKS BATMAN - PENFED

@Involver wrote:

She wasn't flirting with you.

Smiley Surprised you know the hot chick at the bank? Smiley Very Happy

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 42 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, is she the one that helped you??
(Mod Cut-The posting of this directly in the public forum isnt allowed. Thanks for your understanding on this.)

Message 43 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

(Mod Cut-The posting of this directly in the public forum isnt allowed. Thanks for your understanding on this.)

PM me the link, I wanna see her

Message 44 of 61
nycplayboy78
Regular Contributor

I am on my phone did you send a link? Her name is Amera Smiley Happy

EX08 801 EQ08 812 TU08 805 Total Credit Line: $100K+
Message 45 of 61
GirlMelanie89
Established Contributor

This was the best story ever!!! The details and imagery were phenomenal PLUS you did a phenomenal job with the CC, auto loan and LOC!!! Congrats OP! Congrats!!!
Bankruptcy discharged: May 2014 Starting Score: 571 Goal Score: 700
Current Score: 676 (EQ FICO) 674 (EX FICO) 662 (TU FICO)

Mortgage Loan Originator in Kentucky
Message 46 of 61
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats!!!! 

Message 47 of 61
Wolfeyy
Regular Contributor

You have the best PenFed approvals here on MyFico, hands down.  Props to you! Congrats!

"Four more months until 2 inquires fall off."
My Journey Thread: Wolfeyy's Journey/Timeline thus far...
Goal: 780s across the board(Accomplished!) | Util: under 3%
5/27/17 - TU: 789 | EX: 785 | EQ: 798
Discover IT - $11,000 | Citi DC - $5,200 | PenFed Cash Rewards - $2,500 | Cap1 QS1 - $2,300 | Barclay Rewards - $1,500
Paypal Credit - $1,000

Message 48 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Where is that link in my private message folder Subang? Still waiting for it Smiley Very Happy

Message 49 of 61
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@nycplayboy78 wrote:

@Anonymous Afternoon my fellow MyFicoer's since I live in the DC Metro area I decided to and checkout PenFed live and in person today...I only had ONE JOB to do and that was simply open a checking account since I already had a savings account with $100 in it and I was only going to deposit $500 into my new checking account..Soooo I arrive as their very first customer today at their Pentagon City location at 9AM...A bank filled with all WOMEN...EVIL GRIN...They greeted me and asked if I need Member Services and I said yes I wanted to open a checking account and deposit cash into it...So this nice woman said I will help you and I walked into her office and I showed her my CAC (Military ID) and Driver's License and she made copies of both. I filled out the checking account form and check card form. She said that they will pull my credit in order to open my checking account and that they can use that pull to apply for other loan products...So I told yes sure OKUR!!! She took $25 from my savings account to initially fund my Access Checking and since I was depositing $500 that I would avoid the monthly balance fee if that account goes below $500...So instantly my checking account was approved and I filled out the deposit slip to put the cash into my account so she left and came back and then started small talk with me aka FLIRTING...She said do you want a credit card the best card we have to offer is the Platinum Rewards Signature Visa at first I was like no I have enough credit cards and she was looking at her screen and said are you sure kinda coy like...I said what you looking at GIRL as I tried to sneak a look at her screen...SIGH...Soooo I relented and said yes sure why not and then she said oh you're approved for $43,000 @ 13.24% and I was like SAY WHAT??!! Then she went on to say oh you applied for an auto loan and I said yeah but I didn't complete it sooooooooo she went and completed it for me all slick and everything but I didn't mind because she is georgeous and sexy Smiley Happy 

@Anonymous said what car are you wanting to buy I told her a 2017 Cadillac XT5 Platinum so in her computer it only showed model year 2016 no 2017 yet then she left and talked to her manager who told her yes we can do that sooooooo she went to complete the application but only one thing is holding it up and that is I don't have a VIN for the car because it is being built and I told her that I want $64,000 and their GAP and I told her that I was putting down 25% and paying TTL, Extended Warranties out of my pocket she was like OH MY!!!! Hold up and then came back when you get your VIN and Purchase and Sales Agreement you are approved for $64,000 @ 0.99 for 60 months...I HOLLERED!!!! LOL!!! 

@Then I asked about a PLOC and she approved me for $15,000 @ 10.25% I was you know what I am going to marry you Amera Smiley Happy

I had NO IDEA that PenFed was this GOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!

FYI...They use EQ NextGen scoring model 950 scale and my score was 841....SAY WHAT??!!! I was dancing inside PenFed.....LOLCATS!!!! Smiley Happy

penfed visa.jpg

Nice.  Congrats.

Signature needs updating
Message 50 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.