Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC CLI!!!

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

HSBC CLI!!!

Weird... The number on my card didn't work, so I called C1. They gave me the backdoor number for Orchard Bank shockingly. I called it, and was preapproved for a $200 cli. She said I could request more but would require a manual review...so I said the $200 was fine. To be honest, this card served it's purpose. I haven't used it in so long. It's the only card Ive ever had with an AF. Normally, I only get a $200 cli every year. It's only been six months.. The last time I tried to call the backdoot number, the lady was super rude!!! This one was extremely nice!!!! Now my cl is $1700 with Orchardbank/hsbc/c1. Hahaa!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
bostonte
Frequent Contributor

Re: HSBC CLI!!!

Would you be willing to PM that number? Last time I tried a backdoor HSBC number the lady was not pleasant.
Message 2 of 6
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

it's the same num on the backdoor thread... The one ending in 0258... Yeah the first and only time I ever called aside from tonight, I got questioned and told to call the number on my card. Those Credit Analysts can be real meanies!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 3 of 6
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Glad this time they were nice, congrats on the increase!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 6
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 5 of 6
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.