Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Cash Rewards "SP" CLI $8000

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

HSBC Cash Rewards "SP" CLI $8000

While checking the HSBC Site, I Checked the credit limit increase,

One thing I Noticed, The Verbage for pulling your credit report was not listed this time.

So I filled out the Info, Submitted and Instant CLI Approval.

No alerts 3 Hours later. I even Logged in and checked EQ just to make sure. Nada!

Card has mostly been in the SD.

HSBC CASH REWARDS "SP" CLI $8000

Total CL Now $23,750
Was $15,750

Highest Reported Balance to Credit Bureau EX & EQ = High Credit: $6,400

(HSBC does not report to TU)

EQ FICO NG1 Dated May 18th last statement. I'm sure score is higher today.

EMAIL:

HSBC@X-XXXXXXXX-service.com <HSBC@X-XXXXXXXX-service.com>
To:XXXXXXXXXXX@yahoo.com
Aug 18 at 2:50 PM
Dear XXXXXX X XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for being a valued HSBC customer. As you requested, the credit limit increase on your Account ending in XXXX has been successfully completed. Your new credit limit is $23750 and is effective immediately.

If you would like to discuss your new credit limit, please contact us at one of the below Customer Relationship Center numbers. Representatives are available to assist you.

Premier customers call 866.459.XXXX
Personal customer call 866.574.XXXX

If you are calling from outside the United States or Canada, please call us collect at 716-841-XXXX.
Thank you for choosing HSBC. Sincerely, HSBC Customer Relationship Center --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- EMAIL SECURITY INFORMATION Email intended for: XXXXXX X XXXXXX For your account ending in: XXXX

You received this email notification because you have enrolled in HSBC's Personal Internet Banking at us.hsbc.com and elected to receive email alerts about your HSBC Credit Card Account.
ACCOUNT-RELATED QUESTIONS

Do not reply to this email with account-related questions. If you wish to submit an account-related question electronically, please log on to Personal Internet Banking and click BankMail or call our Customer Relationship Center at 800.975.XXXX (XXXX) or call collect from anywhere in the world at +1 716.841.XXXX.
The source of this email alert notice is HSBC Bank USA, N.A. HSBC is located at 2929 Walden Ave, Depew, NY 14043.

HSBC Bank USA NA. PO Box 9 Buffalo, NY 14240

We maintain strict security standards and procedures to prevent unauthorized access to information about you. HSBC will never contact you by email or otherwise to ask you to validate personal information such as your Username, Password, or account numbers. If you receive such a request, please call our Customer Relationship Center at 800.975.XXXX (XXXX) or call collect from anywhere in the world at +1 716.841.XXXX.

Privacy http://www.us.hsbc.com

Security http://www.us.hsbc.com

Terms and Conditions http://www.us.hsbc.com

HSBC Accessibility http://www.us.hsbc.com

HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC ? HSBC Bank USA, N.A. 2015. All Rights Reserved.
The information in this message may be XXXXXXXX____________________________________

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: HSBC Cash Rewards "SP" CLI $8000

Grats on the nice cli Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice CLI! Congrats!

Message 3 of 32
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Maxwell...YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your WHOPPER HSBC Cash Rewards CLI and Thanks for the DPs - I need to look into this card!!! Smiley Wink

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 4 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing!

Message 5 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Smiley Happy that's a whopper SP CLI I've been meaning to check them out but don't want TU to be the "neglected middle child" ...
Message 6 of 32
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Marz2002 wrote:

Maxwell...YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your "WHOPPER" HSBC Cash Rewards CLI and Thanks for the DPs - I need to look into this card!!! Smiley Wink

Thanks @Marz2002

Do I get Fries and a Coke with that?Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 32
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats Smiley Happy that's a whopper SP CLI I've been meaning to check them out but don't want TU to be the "neglected middle child" ...

Another whopper, I guess it's a Double whopper combo, Large Coke and FriesSmiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 32
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

What an awesome CLI!!!! Thats gotta feel good :-) Congrats and

thanks for sharing.

Message 9 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on a killer CLI!!
Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.