cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard Approval & Same Day Personal Loan Approval (21k; cc; 30k loan)

tag
ccquest
Established Contributor

Re: HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard Approval & Same Day Personal Loan Approval (21k; cc; 30k

Congrats on the nice looking new card, love that black lion design.
as of 1/1/23
Current Cards:
Message 21 of 29
Aim_High
Super Contributor

Re: HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard Approval & Same Day Personal Loan Approval (21k; cc; 30k

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Congratulations on your CC and Loan Approval..

@M_Smart007, don't you (or didn't you) have the HSBC World Elite MC? 

What's been your impression of their products and customer service here in the USA? 

Did you find good value in the card or mainly just the SUB?

Ever run into those Fraud Alerts and Holds @Darinox  mentioned? 

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$850K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Aug 2023)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 22 of 29
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Aim_High wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Congratulations on your CC and Loan Approval..

@M_Smart007, don't you (or didn't you) have the HSBC World Elite MC? 

What's been your impression of their products and customer service here in the USA? 

Did you find good value in the card or mainly just the SUB?

Ever run into those Fraud Alerts and Holds @Darinox  mentioned? 

@Aim_High, I hold this;

The limit is $50K .. I mostly aquired it for the SUB and padding.

Apped right before My Daughters wedding. (It was easy to hit the required spend for the SUB)

I also hold The Cash Rewards (hair over $25K CL). So far knock on wood, not one single fraud alert.

I don't really use the cards that much, mostly util. padding. Customer service (I called in once) it was just ok.

At one time, I had quite a bit of dough in their HYSA ... moved it when rates started dropping.

No Mortgage or loans from them, so I cannot speak on that.

Message 23 of 29
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Darinox wrote:

They've always pulled Equifax for me. Also they do not report any data to TransUnion

Same exact DP's here.

Message 24 of 29
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your approvals

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 25 of 29
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your new

CC and PL from HSBC @Darinox 

Great limits on both :-)

Happy to read your expierince has

been a pleasent one.

Thanks for sharing the story,

Cheers

Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations @ !! Glad that HSBC is working for you! 

Banking is all about what we want. If some banks are not willing to work with us, no point in sticking with them as we have plenty of options!

I am HSBC Premier Client too, but haven't taken advantage of any of their products yet. May be at the right time post-pandemic(hope and hope)! 

Already I have Chase Carl-Ritzton and US Bank Altitude Reserve(works very well for Uber  credit when travelling out of town). So someday I need justify to have HSBC world elite card. I like the look of the card!

Once again congratulations and enjoy your continued success with HSBC :-) Wish Chase works with you someday as in general they are nice bunch of folks to work with!

Message 27 of 29
Ah-Chew228
New Contributor

Congrats on an awesome CL! I opened my Premier checking in March and have been eyeing the black lion card every since. I applied for and was approved for the purple lion card. I just closed on my house and will wait a couple of months before applying for the Premier World Elite Mastercard. I'm sure I won't come close to your CL, if approved. Again, congrats!

Message 28 of 29
Darinox
New Contributor

Updated 11/22/2020: WARNING -- BEFORE DOING ANY BUSINESS WITH HSBC I ENCOURAGE YOU TO READ MY FOLLOW UP POST: HSBC Bank USA - Read This Before Doing Any Business - Account Holds - Bad Business Practices

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.