Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard with SL $45K

tag
Aim_High
Senior Contributor

Re: HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard with SL $45K

@Anonymous wrote:

Aim High, I must say I always look forward to your post. Your wealth of experience, insight and above all your encouragement are a bright spot on this forum. I've been singularly focused on just Credit Card SUBs and now another revenue stream has been revealed. Thank you!

Thanks, @Anonymous!  I'm humbled when our members tell me they appreciate my posts.  I'm just glad to be able to use the forums to give back.  And as much as I contribute, I get at least as much back in different ways from our other members!   My credit file would look much differently today if I hadn't had the benefit of My Fico Forums!    Smiley Happy

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$850K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Aug 2023)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 31 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard with SL $45K

Your always so kind, @Aim_High I quite agree. This forum provides a great opportunity to learn and allows us all to encourage and champion others progress toward their financial goals. When you lift other up, it always makes you strongerSmiley Happy

Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.