Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSN/Marvel CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSN/Marvel CLI

Hello guys seeing all of the credit limit increases on here I went on a bit of a cli request spree

Marvel: $6,000----- $8,000...... Last increase was in November went from $2,000 to $6,000..... Every time I use the credit limit increase button it approves the requested amount so as some say around here I probably left something on the table now and in November... I do not want them to penalize me for having too many credit limit requests in a short period of time....

If it makes a difference my Marvel Card is my daily driver for the most part and it sees a fear amount of swipes each month. I alternate between my DIsco and Marvel because they do not have a threshold for redeeming cash back!

My HSN card opened in August, I believe, went from $3,000----- $3,300... First CLI on it was honestly shocked I got one in all honestly; I do not use it enough to warrant a CLI my monthly flex pays ranging anywhere between $2- $25 go on the account monthly... Last month my total charged was $56

Discover denied me as expected was just curious today was day 31 since increase...

Kohls was denied it was kind of just a request it to see if they offer increases before the 4-6 month time frame noted on myfico...

Updated my financials on Target fingers crossed!

Thanks for all the help guys.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: HSN/Marvel CLI

Nice going DD8Smiley Happy.Marvel is an awesome card and gets love from the swipe and the hype lol. Most who take the time to look at card before swiping love it haha. 8k is a great cl. Enjoy all your success. Always nice to see our limits soarSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: HSN/Marvel CLI

Congrats! on your Synchrony success with Marvel! /HSN

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.