cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUGE Chase CLI, after initial decline?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Frequent Contributor

HUGE Chase CLI, after initial decline?

So, my plan was to PC from CSP to CSR. I had some funds tied up on my other Chase cards, so I was willing to req a CLI and have a hard enquiry, and get my CSP (which was at 5.2k) to about 10k, as the minimum amount needed on a CSR needs to be 10k.

I requested a CLI. After reviewing, they denied. I was disappointed, and just thought of PC-ing later on when I  am able to free up some funds on my other Chase cards. To my surprise.. I logged in today, to see that my total CL is 20k!

for those bad at math, thats a 14.8k increase!!

Thats by far the biggest CLI i've received by any of my cards including Disco. I guess I can now PC to CSR lol

Total Credit Line- $78,650
Current Score:EX-700 || TU-704 || EQ-692 || AAoA-2yrs9mo || uti- 24% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Re: HUGE Chase CLI, after initial decline?

A great surprise, congrats Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 9
Frequent Contributor

Congrats and very nice CLI.

Officially in the garden until October 2021!!
Message 3 of 9
Valued Contributor

Congrats on a killer increase!!
Message 4 of 9
Valued Contributor

7bff8670a655a8d11963a74b6defc0c1.gif

Message 5 of 9
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 6 of 9
Contributor

Wow. Chase is being really generous lately. Time to update that signature.

Current Collection:

Future Additions:
Message 7 of 9
Valued Member

Wowza!  Congrats!

December 2017. EQ 552. EX 565. TU 560
Sept 2019. EQ 729. EX 725 TU 730
Goal - 800 across the board
Cards -
NFCU Cash Rewards -- 22k. NFCU Platinum -- 22k NFCU CLOC -- 15k. AMEX ED - 20k. AMEX DS - 2.5k. AMEX Optima -- 1K. AMEX CM -- 1K, Cap1 QS1 - $3k. Cap1 Platinum - $750. Affinity FCU - $12k. Affinity FCU Rewards -- 10k. Affinity FCU LOC - $5k. Discover IT - $16.5k. Lowes -- $10.6K. CFC - $2K Chase FU - $5.4k Chase Sapphire Preferred - $18.4
Message 8 of 9
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the massive CLI @Random_idiot! Chase has never been known to toss anyone anything worthwhile on CLI's but this is the 2nd or 3rd post I've seen where they've given solid increases

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.