Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUGGGE LOWES CLI!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HUGGGE LOWES CLI!!!!!!!!

WOWSA I'm still in shock. 

Got this card December 2019. They gave me a SL of $500 I needed a snowblower called the number and got them to recon to $900. The snowblower was $799 plus tax. Threw it all on the card and chipped away at it for three months. PIF after three months. Mashed the love button and nothing. Same for every single month until today. 

Got bored and logged in and said meh let me smash it. Asked for $2500 -- instant approved. About died. Mashed again asked for $5000 -- instant approved. Felt brave. Mashed again asked for $15,000. Countered at $10,000. This card just went from $900 to $10,000!!!! $9,100 increase in a matter of moments WOWOWOWOWOW 

Scores (fico 8)

Equifax 640

Trans union 649

Experian 640

84% utilization (99% last month hammering debt down hard core)

$15,732 owed current reports (just sent off 2k in payments)

Absolutely floored they gave me the CLI of nearly 10x my SL. 

This card will be getting a lot more work here that's for sure. I have a house that is pretty much original 1973 when it was built and I've been using the Lowe's card for the 5% discount and PIF as soon as things clear. 

I'm still honestly in shock y'all! GOOD VIBES !!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: HUGGGE LOWES CLI!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your CLIs!

Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. I'm still in absolute shock. 10 months of them telling me to go pound sand on a cli and on a whim today in the middle of the billing period to have them do that?!?! I'm still floored they literally went from my lowest limit card to my highest 0_o

Message 3 of 26
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your 3x CLI!! Sometimes aging makes all the difference! 👏🏻 

Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was so darn impatient I let it ride a few months running charges to 3/4 CL then hammering them as soon as they cleared. I poppped $400 on it today for fencing for chickens took the 5% I'll pay as soon as it clears but still can't believe they popped it from $900 to $10k 🤭

Message 5 of 26
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Increase!!!

Message 6 of 26
Credit12Fico
Established Contributor

Yep, Sync cards max out at 10k with the online CLI. If you want more, you'll have to call, but not sure if that is soft of hard pull.

Message 7 of 26
mrjerry
Regular Contributor

Congrats 

Message 8 of 26
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Lowe's CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 9 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is epic. Congrats on the major win. 

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.