cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hahaha penfed rocks! Recon for third request for CLI approved.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hahaha penfed rocks! Recon for third request for CLI approved.

I have been persistent i admit . I was approved for a power cash rewards on feb 28th 2017 for 3500 SL. I was denied for three cli requests since march and after the second statement cut in april i reconned the third cli request via email . My recons for promise visa and platinum rewards visa sig were denied and my three cli requests for powercash rewards had been denied . So i thought they will surely deny this recon for the third cli request. I thought after this denial i will stay quite and leave them alone for at least 6 months before i requested again . Lol! I guess me paying down most of my debt  and bringing down utilization to 1% helped in this case. I love penfed Smiley Happy . Its so convenient  to move rewards to penfed savings ACScreenshot_20170417-003043.pngenfed savings 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
RCFL
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hahaha penfed rocks! 2nd recon for CLI approved.

Congrats! And if you don't mind me asking, how did you request CLI with Penfed? Did you fill out another application ? I can't seem to find the CLI button or link on the website.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its under additional account options.

Its under additional account options.
Screenshot_20170417-064304.png
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hahaha penfed rocks! Recon for third request for CLI approved.

Way to be persistent congratulations DeepKC that's a nice PenFed cli! I agree with you PenFed rocks! 

Message 4 of 6
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the CLI, do you know if it was another HP with them?  I know they will hold anywhere 30-90 dyas on prevoius HPs...I want to ask for a CLI before the 90 days BUT only if not a HP...guess I should call and request....anywho congrats again!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its the same hp from feb. No new hps on my report

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.