Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Easter- in with Amex!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Easter- in with Amex!!!

Have come a long way in just a few short months. Thank you all so very much for all the guidance. Logged on today and my scores had jumped like crazy to the following:

Experian 656
Transition 685
Equifax 661

Have been reading about people getting in door with Amex Every Day lately so I cold apped. Did not have any prequals. The message said we cannot offer you the signing bonus and intro APR but we can offer you a $500 starting line with credit limit increase after 1. Carrying a balance and 2. Paying on time for 5 statements. Have seen very similar messages lately on the boards.

I'm just so exited to be in with them. That was one of my main goals from beginning. Off to the garden for me!! I have all I need!! Well rounded lineup of cards to let grow now!!

Happy Easter!
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Happy Easter- in with Amex!!!

Happy Easter!

Message 2 of 25
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Congrats and you are in now! Good things to come as they are a hard egg to crack.
Message 3 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Except todaySmiley Wink

Congrats OpSmiley Happy Welcome to the AmexilySmiley Happy
Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your AMEX approval & on cracking the egg! Happy Easter everybody! 😊
Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! Happy Easter!!

Message 6 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I feel like this program is relatively new for Amex so I wonder if people have an idea of how much to expect with the CLI after 5 months? The 3x would be nice!!

Message 7 of 25
tiffjtiffj
Contributor

I have searched high and low for that answer on here. It would be great if anyone who has "graduated" chimes in as what to expect after the 5th. 

Current EQ 634 TU08 670 EX 627
Garden: Take #25 (2017 - ouch)
2017 Goals: Citi Premier
Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! And I hope you had an awesome Easter! Smiley Wink

I've been seeing that more and more with Amex, kinda like what Cap 1 does.

Message 9 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Seems to me this credit step program is very recent so not sure how much experience is available yetSmiley Wink
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.