cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Holidays, Wells Fargo gave me love today 2K increase from 23K to 25K limit on Propel credit ca

tag
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Happy Holidays, Wells Fargo gave me love today 2K increase from 23K to 25K limit on Propel credit ca

This morning Called Wells Fargo and ask for credit increase on my Propel credit card from 23K to 25K on reported income of 85K, with fico Experian 9 score of 804. The last increase was back in March of this year from 20K to 23K. In the last 3 months only put total of couple of hundred dollars of spend and this last month only put 61 dollars on the card. It looks like that WF does not care if the account is not used lot. This is last increase that I will ask for on this account, next summer of 22 will apply for the Active cash card.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: Happy Holidays, Wells Fargo gave me love today 2K increase from 23K to 25K limit on Propel credi

CONGRATS @firefox100 on your Wells Fargo Propel CLI! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 2 of 14
Demented1
Established Contributor

Re: Happy Holidays, Wells Fargo gave me love today 2K increase from 23K to 25K limit on Propel credi

Congrats @firefox100 on your WF Propel CLI...enjoy the added leverage! Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 14
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Wells Fargo Propel CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@firefox100 wrote:

This morning Called Wells Fargo and ask for credit increase on my Propel credit card from 23K to 25K ...

Nice CLI approval(s) Smiley Happy-- Congrats! & thanks for the DPs.Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 14
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your increase!!!

Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your WF Propel CLI.

Message 7 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your move up!

Message 8 of 14
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@firefox100  congrats on your increase. 

Message 9 of 14
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.