cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy birthday from Citi! Plus more approvals as well!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy birthday from Citi! Plus more approvals as well!

Woke up today to a birthday present from Citi.. a little bit of auto luv!! It was only a $1000 CLI, but I'll take it! I haven't had a CLI in ages and have always been declined whenever I hit the luv button/ask for an increase so this was a nice surprise Smiley Very Happy

Discover always declines me too, but I was recently approved for my 2nd IT card with them too! Only a $2000 limit, but it's a start!! I'll start smashing that luv button soon Smiley Tongue I was also approved for DCU's Platinum card for $5000 @ 10% (their lowest rate!), Navy Fed for $1000 @ 12.74% as well as my first BoA card! They did not state what my rate or CL was going to be and the card hasn't arrived in the mail yet, but I'm just going to assume it's also around $1-5000 max. 

That will probably do it for my app spree and I'll likely join the gardening club here soon too, but I'm pretty happy to have at least gotten in the door with these cards!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Happy birthday from Citi! Plus more approvals as well!

Well congratulations! That's exciting!!!!!!!!!! 

**does wheelchair happy dance**

Message 2 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Woke up today to a birthday present from Citi.. a little bit of auto luv!! It was only a $1000 CLI, but I'll take it! I haven't had a CLI in ages and have always been declined whenever I hit the luv button/ask for an increase so this was a nice surprise Smiley Very Happy

Discover always declines me too, but I was recently approved for my 2nd IT card with them too! Only a $2000 limit, but it's a start!! I'll start smashing that luv button soon Smiley Tongue I was also approved for DCU's Platinum card for $5000 @ 10% (their lowest rate!), Navy Fed for $1000 @ 12.74% as well as my first BoA card! They did not state what my rate or CL was going to be and the card hasn't arrived in the mail yet, but I'm just going to assume it's also around $1-5000 max. 

That will probably do it for my app spree and I'll likely join the gardening club here soon too, but I'm pretty happy to have at least gotten in the door with these cards!

Congrats on the Citi AutoHeart

Message 3 of 9
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the CLIs! 

Message 4 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats a good start anyway you look at itSmiley Happy. EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 6 of 9
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI and approvals!
Message 7 of 9
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 8 of 9
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your Crazy Birthday Debauchery of approvals and CLI!!! Way to make it a group thing!!!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.