Did you mean: 

Has BoA given me complete pardon?

tag
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Has BoA given me complete pardon?

Some DPs : 

DP's in my siggy are current. Aggregate UTIL  @ 1%  AZEO

BoA closed all my accounts ( 3 credit cards and a Personal Loan) back in 2009. They CO'd and placed them all in collections! Hence, I was forced to IIB them in my BK7 dc in 01/2011. The amounts I owed them was significantly huge and to be quite honest, really embarassing!  Smiley Sad

I got back in with them in 2015 via their 99/500 card with FICO8 in the 650s which unsecured in 6 months. In 2016, asked for CLI but was turned down but approved for a new card Cash Rewards with SL of $2k EX8 @709. Combined the two cards for a $2.5K Cash Rewards card. In 02/2017 asked for a CLI again but turned down again even with recon to their Senior UW and TU8 @698. Fast Forward a year later (today), Hit the luv button and asked for $12.5K but was countered with only $6.5K!

I'll take it all day long if that would mean I'm off their naughty list?  Watcha think my fellow FICOlanders?

P.S. :   CK alerted me with a TU hp as soon as the BoA approval screen came on! Impressive!!

BoA.jpg

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

10 REPLIES 10
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Has BoA given me complete pardon?

You are clearly off the naughty list. lol
Congrats!
Message 2 of 11
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Thanks Gmood! That was one nerve wracking 30 second experience waiting for that screen to refresh! Though I gotta tell you it was worth it!
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 3 of 11
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Good times, good times! I stiffed Citi Bank for better than $100k back in 2009.

Watching the little spinning wheel. I had this look on my face after realizing they approved me for my first CC with them a couple of years ago. lol

200w_d.gif

Message 4 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats JRSmiley Happy Looks like the Warden left to use the bathroomSmiley Wink. Well done and deserved. Enjoy it. GMOOD1 STAMP OF APPROVAL, NOICESmiley Wink
Message 5 of 11
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

wrote:
Congrats JRSmiley Happy Looks like the Warden left to use the bathroomSmiley Wink. Well done and deserved. Enjoy it. GMOOD1 STAMP OF APPROVAL, NOICESmiley Wink

Thanks AJC! Yes  Gmood1’s stamp of approval indeed! Oh and I was just told the BoA warden’s out for a while to watch the Superbowl so now will be a good time for a jailbreak and into the unGuarded BoA app land! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 7 of 11
Spotsy
Frequent Contributor

Wow, very nice!  Congrats on being ‘out of the dog house’.  I am in almost the same situation but too chicken to apply for an increase.  I am hoping for a SP increase, but will wait till some inquiries drop off and a few accounts age more before I sacrifice a HP. 

FICO 8: TU:831 / EQ:837 / EX:827 as of 12/25/2023
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe there is hope!

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice.. Congrats.  That's the way to clear thru the maze. 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.