Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hawaiian Air - Approved!

tag
itlm062
New Contributor

Hawaiian Air - Approved!

Took a flight and they were passing out flyers for 60,000 miles bonus...Applied (fill out the form and actually mail it out) and aprpoved for $18k.

Anyone know if barclay can use the TU hard pull to give me a CLI on the JetBlue card? it's only at $4k....

thanks!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hawaiian Air - Approved!

Congrats and nice SL

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@itlm062 wrote:

Took a flight and they were passing out flyers for 60,000 miles bonus...Applied (fill out the form and actually mail it out) and aprpoved for $18k.

Anyone know if barclay can use the TU hard pull to give me a CLI on the JetBlue card? it's only at $4k....

thanks!

Congrats OP.  I would like to hear about this too, Can Barclay use the same HP for other product CLI?

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Unknow about the 1 pull for multiple transactions. 

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval and very nice SL

Message 5 of 8
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! I’m not 100% sure but fairly certain they will do another HP. I was tempted to take that inflight application a few days ago but they seem reluctant to approve me again (it’s been about 20 months since I closed my last Hawaiian card). Applied a few days ago and denied without a HP. I’ll try again at 24 months.
Message 6 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy Ain't it funny how an 18k limit can make a 4k look small? Smiley Wink
Message 7 of 8
itlm062
New Contributor

yes it does : )

I applied for the Jetblue before my bk13 dropped off TU, hence the low amount...now TU is above 800, so I guess they were a bit more generous...

Frankly 4k on that card is more than enough...but was just looking for way to maximize the HP.

thanks all!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.