cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hell just froze over. Apple Rewards CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hell just froze over. Apple Rewards CLI!

Never say never. I apped for this card when my Chapter 13 was showing. I have never received nor have I asked for a CLI, mainly because I didn't want to draw attention to myself since I had many, many applications after I acquired the Ring. I am not an Egyptian and didn't want them to think I was. Smiley Tongue

2k for the duration when all other cards are over 5k and most over 10k. Well, now that little puppy is a whopping 3.5k and I am doing a happy dance! Never give up and use your cards well and you never know what can happen. What a week!

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Hell just froze over. Apple Rewards CLI!

@Anonymous wrote:

Never say never. I apped for this card when my Chapter 13 was showing. I have never received nor have I asked for a CLI, mainly because I didn't want to draw attention to myself since I had many, many applications after I acquired the Ring. I am not an Egyptian and didn't want them to think I was. Smiley Tongue

2k for the duration when all other cards are over 5k and most over 10k. Well, now that little puppy is a whopping 3.5k and I am doing a happy dance! Never give up and use your cards well and you never know what can happen. What a week!

Lies! You're the biggest Egyptian of us all! Smiley LOL Just kidding neighbor! Congratulations Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Lies! You're the biggest Egyptian of us all! Smiley LOL Just lidding neighbor! Congratulations Smiley Happy

Smiley TongueThanks, neighbor! lol

Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats ML.
Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is so fantastic to hear! I have been waiting and hoping for this to happen for you. I know that sometimes it's difficult to call. Was it an auto CLI?

Barclay is great and I'm sure they will continue to be good to you! Congratulations Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Lies! You're the biggest Egyptian of us all! Smiley LOL Just kidding neighbor! Congratulations Smiley Happy

ha ha baller4

Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats ML.

Thanks, dasingleton!

Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This is so fantastic to hear! I have been waiting and hoping for this to happen for you. I know that sometimes it's difficult to call. Was it an auto CLI?

Barclay is great and I'm sure they will continue to be good to you! Congratulations Smiley Happy

Yes, it was automatic. The card is one year old this month. Thanks, humu!

Message 8 of 22
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

MusicLover, your title is exactly what i texted to my DW when i saw the cli on my Apple card today. Seems like we both got one. Was it your statement cut off too, or was it a mid statement cli? How has you usage been on this card?

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@KSK1912 wrote:

MusicLover, your title is exactly what i texted to my DW when i saw the cli on my Apple card today. Seems like we both got one. Was it your statement cut off too, or was it a mid statement cli? How has you usage been on this card?

Yes, my statement cut. I have used it regularly and paid. I am carrying a no interest balance now. How about you?

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.