cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hell just froze over. Apple Rewards CLI!

tag
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: Hell just froze over. Apple Rewards CLI!

Nice Congrats!!!!!

Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Saleen099 wrote:

Nice Congrats!!!!!

Thank you, Saleen!

Message 12 of 22
cem13
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am not an Egyptian and didn't want them to think I was.

Denial only makes things worse.  Repeat after me:  Yes I am , Yes I am, Yes I am and I can walk like an Egypian with the best of them.

FICO 08 JUL23: TU 850; EQ 846; EX 843. Clean since BK7 D/C 6/2011.
Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

anubis1big.jpg

Message 14 of 22
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@KSK1912 wrote:

MusicLover, your title is exactly what i texted to my DW when i saw the cli on my Apple card today. Seems like we both got one. Was it your statement cut off too, or was it a mid statement cli? How has you usage been on this card?

Yes, my statement cut. I have used it regularly and paid. I am carrying a no interest balance now. How about you?

It was statement cut off last night. Got the card end of september and ran $12K in less than 3 months with only $2K limit. Asked for cli, apr red, or something, no-go. So i slowed down on my spend. Always paid in full, sometimes small balance except the last 2 statements i left it maxed out. Otherwise Auto cli could have been higher maybe, I will see if the same happens in 2 weeks with my Rewards MC. Now i am paying that off, and push it in the next 10 days. It may trigger a better cli maybe.

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet! Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cem13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am not an Egyptian and didn't want them to think I was.

Denial only makes things worse.  Repeat after me:  Yes I am , Yes I am, Yes I am and I can walk like an Egypian with the best of them.

lol I hear music by the Bangles....

Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

anubis1big.jpg

Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@KSK1912 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@KSK1912 wrote:

MusicLover, your title is exactly what i texted to my DW when i saw the cli on my Apple card today. Seems like we both got one. Was it your statement cut off too, or was it a mid statement cli? How has you usage been on this card?

Yes, my statement cut. I have used it regularly and paid. I am carrying a no interest balance now. How about you?

It was statement cut off last night. Got the card end of september and ran $12K in less than 3 months with only $2K limit. Asked for cli, apr red, or something, no-go. So i slowed down on my spend. Always paid in full, sometimes small balance except the last 2 statements i left it maxed out. Otherwise Auto cli could have been higher maybe, I will see if the same happens in 2 weeks with my Rewards MC. Now i am paying that off, and push it in the next 10 days. It may trigger a better cli maybe.

Good luck!

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sweet! Smiley Happy

Thank you, NeverTooLate!

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.