Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello There CSP!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello There CSP!!!

I have been in rebuild mode for the past year. My wife and I have been advancing in our careers and with a house finally a possibilty we started working on our credit. About a year and a half ago I had a 580 FICO. Lots of hits for missed student loan payments, With the help of people here I have been building up on cards ever so slowly. My wife who had the same issues as me got approved for Cap1 QS @ 10k. I paid off some student loans and my score took a hit. I was worried that the next few loans I pay off would do the same so I decided to apply for the CSP before paying anything else off. I applied and was given the 7-10 day message. Three days later I got a letter in the mail asking me to verify some info. I called them up and a few minutes later.......

Approved for 21k CSP!!!!! 

Just about doubled my available credit with that one card. I was anticipating 5-10k. This was so unexpected. Love this forum and all the help it has provided!!!

9 REPLIES 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Hello There CSP!!!

Thats amazingSmiley Happy. Looks like Chase likes youSmiley Happy Enjoy.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing! Congratulations on the approval!!!

Can you please provide some data points, such as AAoA, if you're over 5/24 etc?
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is an incredible starting credit line! Now go update that signature (unless you only had $3k available before this app) Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

My AAoA is 93 month per myfico so 7yrs 9 months. Definately not over 5/24

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, ram, on a very nice approval - $21K is huge! Kudos to both you and your wife on an awesome rebuild, and for being able to tackle some of your student loan debt. Careers are taking shape, and prospects of a new home are in the horizon. So happy for you both! May your successes be plentiful! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 10
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the nice approval!!

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 7 of 10
kidink1911
Established Contributor

Congratulations and welcome to the CSP family!!

Chase Sapphire Preferred- BOA Travel Rewards- Cap One QS- Barclays JetBlue MC

Barclays Apple Rewards- Synchrony WalMart MC- BP Gas- Credit One- Milestone

PERSONAL: AMEX Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Gold- NPSL / Macy's AMEX Card- $4,500 / SavorOne- $500 / PenFed Gold Visa- $5,000 / Venmo Visa - $20,000 / PayPal MC- $20,000 / PayPal Credit- $1,700 / NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards- $5,800 / AMEX Delta Platinum- $4,200 / NFCU More Rewards AMEX- $3,400 / NFCU Cash Rewards- $4,000 / Credit One Platinum Visa Rewards- $1,000 / Discover IT Chrome- $1,000 / Capital One Venture- $3,550 / AMEX Cash Magnet Card- $1,000 / Belk MC Card- $800 / Citi Shell Mastercard- $400 / Credit One AMEX- $800 / Capital One Spark- $700 / Capital One Platinum- $300 / Citibank Shell- $400 / Oportun Visa- $500 / Fifth Third Bank MC- $300
BUSINESS: American Express Business Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Hilton Honors Business Card- $3,000 / AMEX Delta Platinum Business Card- $3,000 / Marriott Bonvoy Business Card- $3,000 / American Express Business Gold- NPSL / American Express Business Green- NPSL / Sam's Club Business Mastercard- $20,000 / Floor and Decor Pro Premier Business- $20,000 / Phillips 66-Conoco-76 Business Gas Card- $5,000 / Walmart Community Credit Line- $5,000 / Fuelman Mastercard- $3,000 / Amazon Synchrony Business Credit Line- $5,000 / Lowe's Business Credit- $5,000 / Office Depot Commercial Credit- $2,500 / Tractor Supply Company Business- $1,500 / Citi Exxon/Mobil Business Gas Card- $3,000 / Speedway Business Mastercard- $4,500
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you!  Love my CSP!

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats man! Working my way to joining this club soon! 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.