Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hilton AmEx

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hilton AmEx

I got approved for the Hilton AmEx this morning! The no-annual-fee version. Only a 2k limit, but that's fine...my Delta AmEx only has 3k at the moment. I actually applied for the EveryDay card a month ago and got denied, so figured I'd go for the Hilton as my 2nd AmEx.

Are the co-branded cards really that much easier to get? I guess so. I actually do prefer earning miles/points, but maybe next year I can get approved for a non co-branded card. But I am very happy with my progress.

Also, my sign up bonus is 75k points instead of the regular 50.

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hilton AmEx

Major Congrats!!!  Im finally got back in with AMEX last week as well

with the Hilton-HHonors Card.  50K Points after first $750/3months spend. :-)

Message 2 of 22
ScarlettClone
Valued Member

Congratulations on the new card and the bump up in bonus points!

Data points for reference?  Scores, Utilization...etc. 

Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ScarlettClone wrote:

Congratulations on the new card and the bump up in bonus points!

Data points for reference?  Scores, Utilization...etc. 

Thanks! 12 percent utilization, 699 FICO on Experian. Was already an AmEx customer, so there was no harm in applying even though I got denied a month ago for the EveryDay.

Message 4 of 22
ScarlettClone
Valued Member

Thanks for the data points, Excited for your Hilton success 

I would like to grab a second card from them in the future. I too have my eye on the Everyday 

My scores still have a way to go, so I will be gardening for a while longer. 

Message 5 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats LAKings, nice to see you backSmiley Happy. E joy your approvalSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats LAKings, nice to see you backSmiley Happy. E joy your approvalSmiley Happy

Thanks Joe! Haven't been on here, but I am happy to get that 2nd AmEx. I won't be keeping the Delta card around long term, so this works.

Message 7 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Oh, sorry about that. I recalled a poster from months back when i found this forum with a similar name , lol!. But great job on getting your new AmexSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Oh, sorry about that. I recalled a poster from months back when i found this forum with a similar name , lol!. But great job on getting your new AmexSmiley Happy

I meant I haven't been on here in a few months...so you are probably right, lol.

Message 9 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I think i recall you were shooting for high limit cards at the timeSmiley Happy
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.