Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hilton Aspire Major Fail

tag
kudosalert
Frequent Contributor

Hilton Aspire Major Fail

Left the garden after only 4 months Smiley Frustrated

The Aspire has an offer for zero annual fee for the 1st year right now. I was going to wait for 12 months since I already have the Hilton Surpass but couldnt pass up on the offer.

Pre-Approved wording within my account so went for it. Approved, but it timed out before I could get my digital card number and see my SL.

Waiting for it to show up in my account/receive the email confirmation. The online site shows that my app was approved. Will be interesting to see if this is an error since the offer is just too good. I have all the screen shots but hopefully wont have to fight them over this.

In my wallet:

In my desk:
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Hilton Aspire Major Fail

Congratulations on your approval?
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Difinitely worth it to leave the garden! Congrats on your NO AF 1st year Amex Hilton Aspire approval!

Link is officially dead now. 

Message 3 of 16
kudosalert
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Difinitely worth it to leave the garden! Congrats on your NO AF 1st year Amex Hilton Aspire approval!

Link is officially dead now. 

Wow really? I just applied!

In my wallet:

In my desk:
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

You must've just squeaked in. That being said, there was discussion on whether this was an error and whether Amex would honor the first year AF waiver. Being that they shut it down so fast but you were approved, I'm thinking they'll chalk it up to your lucky timing and let you and any others who jumped on it keep it. Congrats - that's HUGE value!

Message 5 of 16
kudosalert
Frequent Contributor

Yup, keeping my fingers crossed still. I'll relax when I can see my new card member agreement with the 1st year waived. 

In my wallet:

In my desk:
Message 6 of 16
FieryDance
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  I was that close to pulling the trigger!  

Defintely a great acquisition!  

Message 7 of 16
DoctorManhattan
Frequent Contributor

Nice hopefully all pans out.
Message 8 of 16
kudosalert
Frequent Contributor

Got my card details. Zero annual fee first year as stated in card agreement. Seems legit.

Was worried for a bit there Smiley Very Happy

In my wallet:

In my desk:
Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Love my Aspire. It's already worth it's weight in gold from the benefits I have gotten so far in my now 1+ years of having it.
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.