Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hilton Aspire and Aadvantage Executive Approval

tag
Malcono
Regular Contributor

Hilton Aspire and Aadvantage Executive Approval

It's been almost exactly a year since I started my credit card journey.
And these have always been the 2 cards that I aimed for.
I exclusively stay at Hilton Resorts (given the opportunity), so the permanent Diamond Status is a great plus.
And I also almost always fly with American Airlines.
I was already paying the yearly fee for Admiral's Club ($450), so getting this card cancels that out and adds some other perks to the mix.
I was given a $13k SL for the Aadvantage Executive card, and a $6k SL for the Hilton Aspire.
Not too shabby for someone who's only been doing this for a year.

I'm going into the garden for a very long time, since I don't really need any other cards moving forward.

Also I'm going to have an interesting time spending enough on these cards to get the SUBs.

Total Credit: $107,000Utilization: 1%AAoA: 2yrs, 4mthsAoOA: 3yrs, 1mthAoYA: 1yrs, 10mthsBaddies: 0

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Re: Hilton Aspire and Aadvantage Executive Approval

Congrats on the Double .....Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

2 great cards, congrats on the approvals and SL!  It's definitely better having the Executive card and all the perks to boot than just paying for Admirals Club, and the Aspire is nothing to sneeze at either.

Message 3 of 4
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.