Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hilton Hhonors Amex is MINE!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hilton Hhonors Amex is MINE!!

Congrats on the approval. I was just at one of their properties last week (brand new) and it was beautiful. Great service too!

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats on the approval !!

Message 12 of 21
BluOne
New Contributor

Nice approval!

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

for those who got this card with small SL like 1-2K , just wait for a card to be mailed and you can call to request cl while activating your card, they said they always put small cl on this card because they want to make sure that your card will be mailed to the right person and I remebered that when i got this card 2 years ago or so and they put me with cl as 2K and i called to activate my card and they change cl to 15K for me , so give a try then! GL Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gratz on your card!!! 

I hope you enjoy it.

I really wanted this card as well but I didn't know the benefits that well just by looking at the card. Anyway, It was between this card and the Citi Hilton reserve. I am glad you got this card and I hope you enjoy it. When I did the math, it was just to low rewards for me. I will probably go with the Hilton Reserve from citi for the annual 1d stay for 10k spend.

Gratz again. Hilton is Amazing.

If you come to Hawaii, I recommend the Hilton Hawaiian Village.

Message 15 of 21
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

for those who got this card with small SL like 1-2K , just wait for a card to be mailed and you can call to request cl while activating your card, they said they always put small cl on this card because they want to make sure that your card will be mailed to the right person and I remebered that when i got this card 2 years ago or so and they put me with cl as 2K and i called to activate my card and they change cl to 15K for me , so give a try then! GL Smiley Happy

Hello... I just got approved for the AMEX Hhonors Surpass with a $1k limit (disappointing) but this gives me hope.  Did you call in when you got the physical card or did you ask for the CLI online?

Thank you in advance!! 

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Gratz on your card!!! 

I hope you enjoy it.

I really wanted this card as well but I didn't know the benefits that well just by looking at the card. Anyway, It was between this card and the Citi Hilton reserve. I am glad you got this card and I hope you enjoy it. When I did the math, it was just to low rewards for me. I will probably go with the Hilton Reserve from citi for the annual 1d stay for 10k spend.

Gratz again. Hilton is Amazing.

If you come to Hawaii, I recommend the Hilton Hawaiian Village.

Good to know... thanks!!!

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello... I just got approved for the AMEX Hhonors Surpass with a $1k limit (disappointing) but this gives me hope.  Did you call in when you got the physical card or did you ask for the CLI online?

Thank you in advance!! 

I applied when I received the card and was denied. I was told my account was too new. I applied again for a CLI 61 days after I was approved but only received 2x CLI not the 3x CLI that I was hoping for.

Message 19 of 21
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.