Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hilton Honors Aspire Amex Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hilton Honors Aspire Amex Approved

I just compared the three Hilton cards since all three show up as my recommendation in “My Offers.” It’s preapproved for me but I’m abstaining as I was on a credit bender during the latter half of last year, all year really.

I really like the benefits of this card. Kudos again on the approval! Very nice indeed.
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just applied for the Hilton Honors Ascend card and received a SL of $7,500. Also have an SPG with 18k limit and a BCE with 2k limit. Figured I'd share this for data points. FICO score through amex is 715 as of last month. Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 18
iwazl71
Frequent Contributor

Got approved this morning. Starting limit 21k. Already have 100k across 3 Amex revolvers
Scores: EQ 796, EX 790, TU 807
Personal and Business Cards: 31 with 763k
High Limit Cards: CSP 50k | BoA Cash 81k | NFCU flagship 60k | Penfed Rewards 50k | Aviator Silver 52k
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was approved for Aspire card this morning as well for SL of 3100... Fico score was 715 as of this month.  Have 18k SL on Amex ED Preferred and 3100 Amex Delta Reserve and NPL on Amex Plat.  Not sure what the 3100 is but it seems to be common at Amex.

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Amex approval! 

ex approval!

Message 15 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats to Aspire appersSmiley Happy
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved yesterday for the card. 8K SL. Using Diamond benefits tonight at Hilton Orlando and Sunday thru Wednesday at Waldorf Astoria Panama.
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jacetx wrote:

Instant approval and instant account number. SL $3100, 21.XX APR, lots of inquiries and new accounts, EX FICO 740's, $30k+ in current limits with Amex. 100k points with $4k spend offer.

The SL seems a little odd, all my approvals from Amex have always been whole thousands. Maybe I reached my internal limit or this is a temporary limit. 

congrats on the approval. 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.