New Contributor

Re: Hilton Honors Aspire Approval

Very nice ! Congrats & awesome SL.

Message 12 of 21
kudosalert
Frequent Contributor

congratulations. welcome to the Aspire club Smiley Happy

i've gotten mine last week and have already planned to use up all of the perks. 4 nights stay + 1 free night w/ the sub from my Surpass. $250 Hilton credit to pay for the ridiculous parking fees in Honolulu. Airline credits will go towards some drinks I guess. Have not been able to find solid data points on using them for seat upgrades. Most involves some long work arounds which I dont really want to mess with. watch out for resort fees and taxes. if you pay for your stay partly with cash + points, you'll be hit up w/ resort fees + taxes. just use points. 

amex/hilton keeps on emailing me w/ 2x and 3x offers to purchases Hilton points which seems fairly reasonable.

does any know how long they give you to choose your annual airlines once the new year hits? it would be nice if you could delay choosing until you actually know your year's travel plans. most of my personal travels are towards the end of each year anyways.

In my wallet:

In my desk:
Message 13 of 21
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

I would put you’re entire quote in...
Fantastic SL
Congratulations 🎉🎈🍾🎊🥳🎁🎈🌈🦄🎄

As a Hilton Honors Diamond Elite member the perks are insane and the cards take it to a level where you say Wow how I didn’t start this sooner
I have enjoyed it so far... I hope you do as well !!!

BAT ATTACK APPROVED 🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇
2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 21
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval, the nice SL, and the excellent bennies of the card itself!

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I absolutely love my Aspire card. Lots of really nice hidden perks with it as well. Be sure to be vigilant on:

• Adding the statement credit offers for Conrad/Garden Inn/et all to the card. Really easy way to maximize points with less.
  • Adding multipliers to your card through Hilton stay offers. Always nice when you're getting 34x points per dollar...and then a 2x or 3x multiplier on your stay points. 

Card is really easy to pay for itself when you use it appropriately. That said, I wish they had a status match partner like the marriott/united one and the card was...fancier. I just like fancy looking cards. 

Message 16 of 21
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on a great pickup... love this card!

Message 17 of 21
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

WTG on that Amex love!

Enjoy your success :-)

Cheers

Message 18 of 21
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new AmEx card!

Message 19 of 21
kudosalert
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! I absolutely love my Aspire card. Lots of really nice hidden perks with it as well. Be sure to be vigilant on:

• Adding the statement credit offers for Conrad/Garden Inn/et all to the card. Really easy way to maximize points with less.
  • Adding multipliers to your card through Hilton stay offers. Always nice when you're getting 34x points per dollar...and then a 2x or 3x multiplier on your stay points. 

Card is really easy to pay for itself when you use it appropriately. That said, I wish they had a status match partner like the marriott/united one and the card was...fancier. I just like fancy looking cards. 

Do you do this via your Hilton dashboard or Amex? Also I'm not quite sure what you meant by 2x or 3x multiplier on point stay. My only stay coming up is with points so I have not clicked on these offers yet. Will try later today.

In my wallet:

In my desk:
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.