Did you mean: 

Hilton Honors Aspire Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hilton Honors Aspire Approval

@kudosalert wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! I absolutely love my Aspire card. Lots of really nice hidden perks with it as well. Be sure to be vigilant on:

• Adding the statement credit offers for Conrad/Garden Inn/et all to the card. Really easy way to maximize points with less.
  • Adding multipliers to your card through Hilton stay offers. Always nice when you're getting 34x points per dollar...and then a 2x or 3x multiplier on your stay points. 

Card is really easy to pay for itself when you use it appropriately. That said, I wish they had a status match partner like the marriott/united one and the card was...fancier. I just like fancy looking cards. 

Do you do this via your Hilton dashboard or Amex? Also I'm not quite sure what you meant by 2x or 3x multiplier on point stay. My only stay coming up is with points so I have not clicked on these offers yet. Will try later today.

I should have clarified that I mean "to your account" and not "to your card." This is done through the Hilton website or app. For example, the Power Up promotion going on now (https://hiltonhonors3.hilton.com/en/offers/100123642.htm). This is solely tied to Hilton, but really a good way to get a ton of points on top of what you are already getting. 

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.